Chapter 11

"Charlee, you're in the wrong spot again!" I heard Amber yell and I repositioned myself back into formation. Today was the first day of Spirit Week meaning Friday was Home Coming. I had the remainder of the week to learn how to do this cheerleading crap or else I could kiss any chance I had of getting a position in the CIA goodbye.

We'd been training all day thanks to early leaves from our classrooms. Even though I'd made major improvements in comparison to where I was last week, I was still in no shape or condition prepared to perfrorm during halftime on Friday. Plus we couldn't practice with the rest of the Varsity cheerleaders because they're not in the program and they'd be suspicious as to why we suck so much...yeah I'm that bad.

"Charlee step with your left foot not your right one!" Brooke corrected and I sighed.

"Try going a little lower Charlee," Amber said fixing my position as I attempted to do the splits.

"Ugh! You guys I can't do this, I'm sorry. At this rate I'll never be ready for Home Coming. I'll just end up blowing our covers. I'll just be sick or something on that day so we don't screw up," I sighed getting out of formation and just sitting down to the side.

"You can't give up on this. None of us knew how to cheer from the begining. We all had to start somewhere. It's going to take time but trust me, you'll get it," Brooke came over and sat beside me.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm dragging the whole team down with me. I'll just end up screwing it up for everyone," I shook my head unconvinced.

"Look at me Charlee, all of us here are a team. We work together as one, whether it's on a mission or a game day it's completely irrelevant. We're all going to get this routine right. Then we're going to continue the mission as planned. I don't train quitters," she said not breaking eye contact with me once. I nodded my head slowly.

"Alright I guess we still have more time to get this routine right," I said slightly more confidently than before as I got back into formation.

"That's the spirit but uh Charlee?"

"Yeah?"

"You're supposed to be on the right side of Tiffany not the left,"

"Damn it!" I groaned.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright girls it's time for a differen't kind of training!" Amber winked and I smiled like an idiot. I've never been so happy in my entire life. My muscles were sore, the routine was no where near getting better, the body glitter is itchy, and these stupid short ass shorts are giving me a wedgie.

"Go get changed and then we meet up in the locker room," she announced but we all knew that she meant the meeting room. Of course we had to make sure to keep everything on the low key just in case there was anyone listening who wasn't supposed to.

We all filed into the locker room and switched out of our cheer outfits into normal clothes. I grabbed a water bottle from my bag and then joined the rest of the girls.

"Are we still up for the Charlee-Jacob hookup plan?" Lavender as the elevator doors closed. At this point we're able to have casual talk in the elevator of doom without losing a lung or anything other important organ. 

"Yeah, it'll be a piece of cake," Palma nodded her head.

"Plus your specialty is working on the field, you adapt easily right? How hard can this be?" Tiffany asked me.

Just Undercover ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें