Chapter 1

**Disclaimer** In no way do I think cheerleaders are any less smart or nice than other people. For the sake of the story I use a stereotype. I'm aware that cheerleading is a hard sport so please don't take any offense :)

I began walking home after a long day of school. I slung my backpack over my right shoulder trying to somehow make it less heavy. The walk was only five minutes so it wasn't too much torture but I kept getting this weird feeling someone was watching me.

By the time I made it home I felt like I had checked for a tail hundreds of times. There was no one but I still felt like something was off. We lived in a quiet neighborhood. We pretty much knew everyone but we kept to our selves.

We would wake up, eat, go to work or school (depending on your age), go back home, eat again, sleep and repeat. There was nothing out of the ordinary in this sleepy town. Well nothing they knew of. My family was a little out of the ordinary, you could say.

Both of my parents are spies working for the CIA. I learned how to knock a guy out with a barbie doll when I was six, I learned to pick locks with manicure kits by the time I was 12, and now at age 15 I can make mild damage bombs with knee socks.

I was being taught multiple languages at once by the time I was five and we've had ex-convicts over for interrogations...er I mean dinner. Our family reunions are anything but normal since being a spy practically runs in the family.

So obviously I was no exception. I'm not old enough to legally be 'working' for the CIA but that doesn't stop my parents from training me. If I pass a series of exams when I turn 18 I can begin with my first mission and if I want my parents to be proud of me, failing isn't an option.

That means I've been training my ass off for years. I don't really care about school other than getting good grades since I need a high GPA to impress the CIA as well. I don't really care about who's popular, fashion, boys, or any of that crap.

How is knowing the difference between Jimmy Choo's and Guccis gonna help me on a mission?

Exactly

So yea you could say I'm not exactly the most popular girl at school but that hasn't really been an issue since I live in middle of nowhere Idaho. We're not exactly an interesting bunch to begin with.

I fished out my keys about to open the house door only to be surprised as someone opened it for me. I was shocked to see my older brother standing in my living room. I ran over, putting my arms around him.

"Yep missed ya too Charlee," he laughed spinning me around.

"Not that I didn't miss you Georgie but why are you here?" I released him. My older brother is 21 and works for the FBI down in Southern California. It's not exactly the CIA but it's still good enough for the family business.

"Aunt Ally asked me to pick her up and bring her over. She said she had something to discuss with you,"

"Aunt Ally is here too?" I asked excited. Aunt Ally is my dad's younger sister and the coolest spy and aunt to ever exist in the world. She is super amazing when it comes to spying plus she has an awesome right hook.

Just as I was going to go look for her Aunt Ally walked into the living room followed by my mother who had a very concerned look on her face.

"There's my favorite niece!" she smiled and came up to hug me.

"Hey Aunt Ally! Georgie said you had something to tell me," I got straight to the point. Whilst I love my aunt she rarely ever visits so this has to be either super good or super bad. My mom grimaced but nodded at my aunt allowing her to go on.

"Blunt as ever, I see. Well I've been working on a 'project' per se. I'm trying to convince Interpol to allow us to use younger spies. It's been proven that the younger generation can provide many advantages while on the field. There is still a lot of controversy so I told them to let me demonstrate my point," she explained in a professional matter.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked unsure of where she was going. Well I was kind of hoping she was going somewhere involving me.

"We ran tests similar to IQ tests on teenagers all over the nation these past few months. They were nothing out of the ordinary really. But they helped us determine who would have the best aptitude as under cover agents. I'm not at all surprised my amazing niece was one of the top finalists," she beamed.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yep, you along with several other teenagers are going to be forming part of my project. We start next week,"

"Wait what were the tests about? I don't remember any,"

"Oh they weren't exactly written tests. They were a series of real life dilemmas you've been facing for over a year now. It was just to see if you're ready for this particular job,"

"And what particular job is this?"

"You're going to be posing as cheerleaders in a highschool," my aunt informed me.

"What? Why cheerleaders?? Why can't we just be regular students?"

While I had been excited at first about finally getting a chance to prove my abilities, I meant as a spy. Not my abilities to do back flips and use pom poms.

"No one suspects cheerleaders. Everyone thinks they're just airheads but that is far from the truth and you'll understand why soon. Now are you in or not?"

I did not want to be a cheerleader. It was the exact opposite of who I was. But isn't that what a spy does? We go under cover and we change identities all the time.

This shouldn't be something new to me. If I want to make my family proud, I would have to get used to it.

"I'm in,"

.

.

.

.

.

I was packing my bags only hours later getting ready to leave on Monday. This was my last weekend before everything would change.

The deal was I was going to go live down south in Cali with my older brother until further notice by my aunt. I was to be enrolled into a highschool that I would be attending starting Monday.

I would be meeting the other members of the 'team' during school at try outs. I was to be filled in from there.

I wasn't too nervous. According to Aunt Ally all these other girls also had experience when it came to espionage so at least we could bond over that.

What could I say first to break the ice...?

Hey so at what age did you guys learn how to disarm a grown man?

Yeah maybe I'll just let them do the talking.

I don't know if I can go through with this 'cheerleading' thing but I'm going to at least try.

I mean what's the worst that could happen?