Chapter 42

Probably my longest chapter, hope you guys don't mind! Many perspectives will be included in this chappie, comment if you get confused. Epilogue will be posted next week along with a sneak peak of Book 2 and small surprise for you guys :)

Charlee's POV

"Don't you think it's kind of bad that we currently have three people knocked out and tied up in my dressing room?" I asked Eric as we finished tying up the poor people who had the bad luck of choosing seats near Koslov and Callahan.

"No not really. I mean after everything that has happened in this mission, having people tied up is probably one of the more normal things we've done," Eric said and Blaire nodded her head.

"Ok we need to get to work and get your disguises ready. We have very little time until the fashion show begins and anyone could walk in at any moment," I began worrying but Palma shook her head.

"We need Tiffany here before we can start," she said and I worried even more.

"We're running out of time and Koslov can choose to do something before the show even starts. We're losing time here!" I exclaimed

"Charlee you need to relax. Lavender texted saying they're on their way back. They'll be here in any minute and you have to be ready to go out there any second so you need your head in the game," Eric reminded me and I breathed deeply. If I was nervous or stressed I could potentially ruin the plan. Albeit, its a poorly thought out plan that has 99% chance of failing but hey... have a little faith right?

"We're here!" Tiffany swung the door open out of breath as she and Lavender walked in holding two or three bags each.

"Did no one at all question why you two are holding huge ass trash bags?" Eric asked raising an eyebrow in concern.

"Well no not really," Lavender trailed off.

"Not really?" I asked freaking out again and standing up. Eric shot me a glare and I sat back down.

"We need to get Eric and Palma ready, we don't have time for this," Tiffany said and I nodded my head.

"I'll do Palma's disguise first then Eric's," Tiffany grabbed her bags and began rummaging around and began pulling out brushes and makeup.

"I'm so not wearing makeup," Eric whined and now it was my turn to glare at him.

"Don't be a wuss Eric," Tiffany said as she began to work her magic on Palma...

***75 minutes and many makeup brushes later***

"I can't even recognize my own boyfriend," I muttered as I put my hand over my mouth. Not even Eric's eyes had remained the same. With colored contacts, his eyes were now green. Eric was more than pissed that we had to dye his hair blond. There was no time for finding a wig and it was just easier to dye it. Palma's hair color matched Lilly Anne's so there were no problems there.

Palma was wearing an expensive looking evening gown while Eric was wearing a fitted tuxedo. They both looked dressed up to the occasion.

"Alright what's the official plan?" Eric asked. He refused to look in the mirror.

"You and Palma will go to your seats in five minutes. Blaire and Lavender will be positioned near the exit in case Koslov makes a run for it. Charlee you will proceed to your modeling job. I'll be staying back here with the cameras so that I can keep track of what's going on and to make sure no one wakes up. Everyone wear intercoms so that we can keep in touch," Tiffany instructed and I nodded my head biting my nails.