Chapter 36 I think I might.

It was too hard for Kellin to enjoy having Vic’s arms around him again, It was too hard to think of the joy when all he could think about was Vic’s foot on his chest.  All he could see was his face starring down at him, that evil smirk spread across his mouth.  But as Vic’s lips met his forehead he felt the urge to pull away.  Kellin jerked he head back, getting caught by Vic’s arms around him. Kellin turned his head back and found his face inches from Vic’s; his eyes were practically black. And in that moment, Kellin didn’t fear him, He wasn’t mad at him, He forgave him. As Kellin’s eyes began to blur, as everything around him began to flood away all could hear was Vic’s voice. “We really have to talk.” He whispered. Kellin leaned forward just enough for his lips to barley hover of his boyfriends. “No, we really don’t.” Kellin breathed.

Kellin nervously ran his tongue across his lower lip, breathing in the moment. Vic pressed his lips to Kellin’s, and Kellin forced his arms away from his sides to wrap them around Vic’s neck.  As Vic forced Kellin’s lips apart with his everything just felt right again, everything felt alright when they were connected like this. Kellin entangled his fingers into Vic’s wet hair, pulling him closer. Vic felt like he hadn’t kissed Kellin in years, although it had really only been a few days.  Based on the way Kellin pushed back against Vic’s advances to take his shirt off, he felt the same way.  Every time Vic tried to pull away just long enough to pull his shirt over his head Kellin just pulled him back.  Vic had a sudden light bulb shoot on in his mind and he sucked in a deep breath of air.

Vic blew hard into Kellin’s mouth. Kellin shot backward and laughed, “You can’t do that. I do that!” Vic smiled and pulled his shirt off over his head. “Oh what difference does a shirt make!” Kellin coughed as he followed suit of Vic and pulled his off too.  “Want me to show you?” Vic asked under his breath.  The other  boy just smiled and shook his head, “Go for it.” Kellin waved his hands over his chest  and leaned backward, bracing his arms on the cold metal floor. Vic chuckled and pulled at the back of his neck. Vic swung one leg over Kellin’s lap and gripped his boyfriends hips. Vic  leaned forward a little bit and pressed his lips against Kellin’s collar bone.  Slowly trailing small kisses down Kellins chest, occasionally nipping at his skin. Kellin just stared at him, his blue eyes filled with wonder on what Vic was planning on doing.

“You’re not going to… are you?” Kellin quivered as Vic’s little kisses got lower and lower.  “Going to? Going to what?” Vic smirked, still slowly dragging his lips across Kellin’s skin. “Oh don’t make me say it.” Kellin groaned. “Well then, Yeah. I am.” Vic smiled, glancing up into Kellin’s eyes as he read his expression like a book. Kellin was excruciatingly impatient and Vic knew just how to get him going.  Vic kissed Kellin’s stomach one more time and smiled up at him. “Yeah no I’m not going to.” He chuckled.  Kellin let his head back and sighed, “Oh I hate you so much.”

--5pm—

Kellin nearly jumped out of his skin when Tony put his hand on his shoulder and shook him gingerly. To which Tony just replied with a light smile and a ‘we okay?’ nod. God, Kellin loved that smile; but then again, who didn’t?  Tony slid onto the couch next to Kellin and hesitated to speak. “So you know about Kimberley huh?” Kellin nodded his head, trying his best to avoid eye contact with the attractive guitar player. Tony grabbed one of the X-Box controllers off the cushion next to Kellin, his arm grazing his chest as he leaned back into the couch and started flipping through Netflix movies. “So I think I’m gonna bring her ‘round tonight.” Tony murmured.  “Bring who here?” Jaime asked as he rifled through the cupboards for something to eat.  “uh—ermm—I have a better question.” Tony stuttered. “Why didn’t you ever come back last night?” Jaime rolled his eyes and glared at Tony. “Oh don’t be an ass.”   Tony opened his mouth to say something but why stopped by the bus door opening and Mike yelling “Who missed me?”  Kellin and Tony both exchanged confused looks as Jaime pulled Mike back out the door, almost as soon as he passed through it. “He left?” Tony asked. “Uhm apparently…” Kellin whispered, clearly distracted by something else.  Kellin stood up and half stumbled back to the bunks where Vic was sleeping.

--

“So what you’re saying is… You to a flight all the way home, got Maya, and came back all with only Jaime noticing you left?” Vic half yelled at Mike; who was sitting on the couch with his arm tight around his girlfriend. “Yeah, I did and if you have a problem with her being here feel free to take YOUR boyfriend somewhere else.” Mike knew he was going to win this fight, he always won. Vic could see the confidence sparkle in Mike’s eyes and gave up, he stomped out of the bus and slammed the door behind him. Kellin shrugged off Mike’s glare and followed his boyfriend off the bus.

Kellin shut the door softly and looked around, nearly having a heart attack when he realized Vic was directly behind him. “Oh god where did you even come from?” Kellin gasped. Vic just cocked one eyebrow and lit the cigarette that was hanging from his lips. “You don’t smoke.” Kellin snickered. Vic didn’t say a word and just shrugged his shoulders. His eyes still locked on Kellins. Kellin knew Vic didn’t feel like talking but he still had questions. “So are you actually mad Maya is here? Because she’s a really nice girl and all. She doesn’t say much, or eat much, or get in the way so I don’t really see why her being here is a big deal.” Vic still didn’t answer; he just took another drag on his cigarette and kept eye contact with Kellin as he talked. “If you’re just upset because she is so young I get that but I mean… He really seems to be in love with this girl. And  Tony wants to bring Kimberley over tonight. Which… I don’t know… I think that’s kind of strange that he has already met up with her in 3 different cities; that we know of. Oh god what if she is on tour with us too!”

Vic cut Kellin off, “Kimberley is on tour with us. She is your merch girl. I swear no one pays attention to any of the roadies anymore.” Vic sounded slightly pissed off. “oh…” Kellin whispered, he hadn’t seen any of his techs, or band members in what seemed like the entire tour. And the weirdest thing was; he didn’t miss them. Sure he saw them when he played and during warm ups but that was it’ Kellin was losing his connection with his own band. Kellin knew that if he tried to just go back to his own bus that he would end up sleeping on the couch. He also knew that there would be girls, drugs, and loud music all night long almost every night. He knew he would have to listen to Jesse complain about missing his fiancé and all the while he would be away from Vic. It just wasn’t worth it, he was close enough to his band members to keep a friendship and a band going when they weren’t on tour; he knew he could keep them together while on tour.

Vic flicked the cigarette he was smoking and turned to head back into the bus. Kellin figured Vic just needed a cool down and he wasn’t actually going to leave because Mike brought is girlfriend along. Kellin decided he was going to be friendly and took a spot on the couch in between Maya and Jaime. Maya smiled at Kellin while Mike completely ignored his existence. Kellin sighed and leaned back into the couch cushion, turning his attention toward the movie everyone was watching. No one seemed to actually be watching it though, no one except Jaime who was happily munching on a poptart and starring gleefully at the television. Tony was texting and smiling at his phone whenever it would buzz, Vic was picking at his nails, Mike and Maya were half asleep. Kellin knew it was going to be another awkwardly quiet night.