chapter 2 "no space"

As the bus door banged open below them.
Kellin rolled himself off his friend and scooted to a safe distance before Mike had backed up far enough to see them.
Vic still gasping for air after losing his breath from Kellins kiss waved to Mike.
Mike waved back and called out “That’s my spot dude don’t get it all Vic’y.”
Kellin chuckled and Mike stumbled back to the confines of the bus.

Vic reached his arm over and grabbed one of Kellins belt loops and dragged him back to him.
Sitting up Kellin crossed his legs and rested his temple on Vic’s shoulder.
Starring at the stars Vic felt more than pleased that his friend hinted that he wanted cuddle. He wrapped his arm around Kellins waist just enjoying each-others company.
Vic could tell Kellin didn’t want just sit by his fidgeting.
Vic slowly leaned back word, careful not to make a sound when as he rested his head on the bus roof.

Kellin fell with him head still tilted on his shoulder. Kellin slowly uncrossed his legs and rolled on to his side to face Vic. He propped his head up with his hand and with his other traced circles on Vic’s cold chest.
Vic smiled over at him and propped him-self up on his elbows.
They both had a hard time returning to their passionate state after Mike’s disruption. Still tracing circles on Vic’s chest Kellin began to close his eyes.
Vic did the same, it felt as though he had just shut his eyes for a second when he heard Kellin speak,
“V-V-Vic, it’s kinda cold u-up here d-don’t you think?” he stuttered from his now chattering teeth.
“I’m sorry dude, I so didn’t notice I’m numb!” Vic proclaimed groggily almost laughing at himself.
Starring down at Kellins hand, he noticed that it now quivered, instead of drawing familiar circles.

Kellin’s ice-blue eyes now began to look frosty as he starred into the distance.
Vic rolled himself in a way that perfectly swung his arm around Kellin’s waist. Face to face now Kellins gaze drifted from the distance to Vic’s eyes now perfectly set with his. He blinked to focus himself on the now very close Vic.
Vic chuckled and pulled his waist closer, It was as if Kellin was stunned by the cold and it was adorable to him. K
ellin whispered something Vic couldn’t quite here.
He sounded scarred, “what is it Kells?” Vic said piercing his brow with disbelief at how unattached Kellin was acting.
“I’m cold.” Said Kellin as he wrapped both his arms around Vic’s dew stricken shoulders.
Vic’s eyes widened; he hadn’t realized that the roof of the bus had nearly frosted over.
“ Want to go inside, Kells?” he breathed into his ear.
Still hugging Vic tightly he bobbed his head yes. There embrace held for just a moment longer then broke and Kellin begin to stand, cautious not to slip on the now frosty bus roof.
Vic stood much faster as he didn’t feel the cold as his friend did.
He almost welcomed it, the numbing sensation on his skin gave him a slight pleasure that he didn’t quite get.
Kellin almost skated to the ladder careful not to pick up his feet for risk of losing his balance.
Vic couldn’t help but smile at his helplessness.

He made his was down the ladder and hugged Kellin who was shivering beside the bus. Vic began to make his way to the door when Kellin grabbed his arm and cocked his head.
“What?” Vic spoke with a questioning tone. ‘He did want to go inside didn’t he?’ he thought.
He began to feel as though he had done something wrong as Kellin started to lead him across the rest stop lot.
“Where are we going?” asked Vic attentively hoping that Kellin wasn’t taking him somewhere sketchy. Kellin turned halfway on his heels and winked at Vic.
‘How can he not know where I’m taking him?’ thought Kellin.
It was so obvious Kellin wanted to be alone with him.
Kellin knew they couldn’t be alone once in the crowded PTV bus.
Kellin turned to Vic and chuckled “well my buss is empty…”
His tone was flirty and it was intoxicating to Vic.
Kellin felt his jeans begin to tighten as he began to think of what could await them once within the other bus.