chapter 19 "You're a virgin?"

Maya unbuttoned Mike’s jeans, still kissing her Mike shimmied them off. He broke their kiss for just a moment as he pulled his shirt off over his head. Mike leaned over Maya pushing both of them under the running shower water, Maya started laughing “Like kissing in the rain.” She said looking up into the water while Mike tried to kick off his boxers. He ended up tripping over them and slipping. He braced himself against the shower wall getting drenched in the process. “Maybe this wasn’t a good idea?” he asked looking over at Maya. She stepped into the shower and kissed his neck. “I think this is a great idea.”

She traced her hand down his chest, sending a quiver down his spine. Mike kicked off the other leg of his boxers and wrapped his arms around Maya’s waist, pressing himself against her. She shuttered slightly “It’s different when you’re just teasing.” She tried to laugh, it was a failed attempt. Mike kissed her forehead lightly and let his hand fall to the back of her thighs. He pulled her up ward letting her wrap her legs around his waist. Maya wrapped her arms around Mike’s neck and starred into his eyes; she looked so nervous. She took a deep breath and pressed her lips to his, her body shaking lightly. He pulled her upward with one arm, taking his other hand and placing it on the back of her neck. She shuttered as he pulled her hips away from him. Mike slowly broke their kiss and looked down; Maya bit her lip and turned her head.

Mike met her eyes “You okay?” he whispered his lips hovering over hers. She nodded her head and bit harder on her lower lip. He let himself slide into her; she shuttered, digging her nails into his back. Mike kissed Maya on the check and rocked his hips into hers once more, she inhaled sharply. Maya dug her nails further into Mikes back. He glided his hand from the back of her head, down her spine and back to her thighs. He pulled her away from him and back into his hips, she wrapped her legs tighter around him with every thrust of his hips. The hot water ran down Maya’s back, soothing her pain ever so slightly. Mike knew she was uncomfortable; he had stolen more girls virginities than he was proud to admit. She still pulled at his skin with her nails making him every so anxious to speed things up.

He knew he couldn’t do that to her though, he couldn’t hurt her. Mike still rocked her in and out of his hips; she now moaned a bit with every pulse. Mike traced her jaw with his lips, sending tingles up her spine. She let her lips meet his, they hovered for a moment before connecting in a passionate kiss. Mike rocked her hips sideways slightly as he pulled her back, she moaned into their kiss not in pain but in pleasure. Mike smiled slightly and did it a few more times. She wrapped her legs around him tighter and clawed at his back. She let her had back and took a deep breath, “I can’t.” she said in a whisper of exasperation. Mike knew he had done his job and pulled her up into his arms. Mike bowed to the shower floor and sat with her is his lap; letting the water fall over them like rain. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his jaw line. “I don’t think I’ll ever let myself leave you again.” Mike whispered, looking into her green eyes.

Justin pulled out his 3rd cigarette and put it too his lips, Jesse reached over Vic and lit it. Vic pulled his phone from his pocket, 10:16 am. “This is torture how long can this possibly take she said it wouldn’t be much longer forever ago!” Vic exclaimed. “Yea I know you were out for a good 3 hours too.” said Jesse sounding fairly annoyed. Jesse stood up and shoved his hands into his pockets, “This is ridiculous. I’m going in there and I’m figuring out what’s up. I’m no doctor but I don’t think it takes 6 hours to fix a knee and a knuckle.” Jesse pulled open the door and stomped into the hospital. Vic watched him walk away. Justin put his hand on Vic’s leg, “Go with him man. Go figure out what’s wrong with Kells.” Justin smiled and Vic pushed himself up. He pulled open the door and walked cautiously into the lobby. His chest was numb from being in the cool morning air.

He met Jesse who was standing at the nurse’s station pressing some button. “Why is nobody here” Vic asked looking around the empty waiting room; even the rest of the bands had disappeared. “This is bullshit!” Jesse yelled, slamming his fist on the counter top. Vic pulled his phone from his pocket and hit the call button. He skimmed through his contacts and decided he would call Jaime. He hit send and brought it to his ear; Voicemail. Vic hit end with a puzzled look. “What?” asked Jesse feeling his discomfort. “Jaime’s phone is off.” He said looking down at his phone screen. “Well try Tone then.” He said passing the floor. He pressed 3 send; Tony’s speed dial. It went right to voicemail as well. Vic looked over at Jesse, “Voice mail.” He said softly now becoming worried. Justin walked around the corner shaking off the cold. “Uhh where did everybody go?” he called looking around the completely empty corridors.