chapter 8 "Too hot & flash backs"

Kellin bit his lip softly and flicked his eyes from Jaime to Vic.

It was nerve racking kissing another guy. Kellin never really thought about it until he had to do it in front of his friends. He kissed Vic when it felt right not when he was told…

Kellin pushed Jaime and Tony from his mind and pressed his lips against Vics. Vic flinched he wasn’t expecting it to happen that quickly.

Jaime clapped and jeered screaming “Tongue! Tongue! Tongue!”

Kellin smiled into the kiss and flicked his tongue against Vic’s teeth letting him know he wanted his jaw to relax. Kellin pushed his tongue into Vic’s mouth.

Jaime was still cheering and laughing on the couch.

As their tongues began to twist around each other it began to feel less like a game; and more like a battle of wills.

Vic lifted his hand to grab Kellins hair but just rested it in the air; he wanted to win this war.

”Vic’s gonna lose!” Tony laughed finally seeing comedy in the situation.

The minutes began to pass like hours, Tony and Jaime still watching intently.

Kellin was becoming restless he needed more of Vic. As Kellin fought the erg to pull him close Vic was fighting his own mental battle.

Vics hand trembled in the air beside Kellin’s ear he wanted to desperately to entwine his fingers into is soft curls. Keeping his lips locked with Vic’s Kellin pulled out of his cross legged position into a kneel. Vic now head to tilt his head back to meet Kellin’s soft lips.

Vic couldn’t take this anymore, Kellin did that on purpose. He couldn’t fight it; he pushed both his hands around Kellins neck and entangled them in his hair pulling him down over top of him.

Kellin braced his arms on the floor beside Vic’s shoulders now hanging over him. Kellin inhaled deep threw his nose and blew into Vic’s mouth causing him to gag and release his lips.

Vic started laughing. Kellin stood up raised his hands and yelled “I am the champion!”

Tony and Jaime clapped and laughed. “Damn Vic I thought you had better impulse control!” Jaime sneered as he helped him up off the floor. Tony sat silently on the couch pondering what to say.

Finally he spoke out “That wasn’t like weird at all for you guys?” Vic then remembered that Tony and SWS didn’t know about him and Kellin.

Kellin answered for him “Well I’ve already kissed Vic a couple times so…” He trailed off as Tony’s jaw slowly dropped. Tony glared at Jaime and almost yelled “You knew and you didn’t tell me! What c’mon man! So not cool!”

Jaime laughed; Vic questioned Tony “so you’re like okay with this?”

“Well yea why wouldn’t I be… Whatever makes you happy bro.” Kellin clapped Tony on the shoulder and headed for the bunks.

Vic sat down on the couch in-between Tony and Jaime and spoke slowly, “This is why Mike didn’t want to ride with us you know…” Tony put his arm around Vics shoulder and said in a forgiving tone “No man he left because of this.” He gestured toward Vics arm. Jaime joined the conversation softly, “If he had a problem with you and Kells he would have just told him to ride on his own bus.” “He just needs some time to think.” Tony added hopefully. Vic smiled at Tony and went to go put on some sweats. Tony called out after him “I’m still gonna sleep naked you know!” Vic laughed and called back “I’m only in this for Kells.”

Vic opened the curtain on his bunk to find Kellin sitting cross legged in his boxers. Vic’s eyes trailed his flawless body before asking him what he was doing. Kellin flirtatiously replied “Well I don’t have any clothes on this bus so… I mean I could sleep naked.” Kellin begin to laugh hysterically as he finished his sentence. A naked Tony Perry had just skipped gleefully passed him. Tony called out from his bunk “I ain’t changing my life for nobody!” Vic smirked and pushed Kellin back into the bunk so he could lie down with him. Vic rested his head on Kellins chest and shut his eyes contently. Kellin brushed the hair away from Vic face and stroked his cheek bone with his thumb until lowering his hand so he was holding Vic around the shoulders. Kellin drifted in and out of sleep while examining his thoughts about tonight.