chapter 25 "Foreplay"

-- 5:30am--

Kellin’s body rolled deeper into Vic’s hold, Kellin groaned slightly as he opened his eyes slightly. “You were watching me sleep, weren’t you?” Kellin teased quietly, peering up at Vic through his messy bangs.

Vic shook his head lazily, not quite saying yes or no. He smiled down at Kellin, who was wedged in between him and the back of the couch.

Kellin’s head was rested on Vic’s shoulder, Vic’s arm around his waist with his hand placed gingerly where Kellin’s boxers met his cast. “You sure you weren’t?” Kellin said, sliding his hand up Vic’s arm a little. Kellin bit his lip softly, starring up into Vic’s soft eyes.

“I’m positive.” Vic said lowly, passing his eyes over Kellin’s lips. Kellin laughed softly and placed a gentle finger on his chin, turning his head to face his. Vic had wide eyes, unsure of the intentions in Kellin’s confident stare. He bit his lip; that stare was a turn on.

“Is it hot in here?” Kellin whispered, moving his face upwards towards Vic’s. Their lips were mere inches apart, and Vic could feel his jeans getting a little tighter. A flood of confidence rushed through Vic’s body and ran his free hand through Kellin’s hair, stopping at the back of his neck and pulling his lips to his.

Kellin ran his fingers down Vic’s jawline, down his neck and to the collar of his shirt. Grasping his shirt collar tightly he pushed Vic backward breaking apart their kiss to stare at each other as if to ask, ‘what’s going to happen next?’ And the only answer was in the form of another kiss.

‘Kellin is being awful aggressive’ Vic thought to himself, Not that he was complaining, as Kellin slid his tongue across Vic’s bottom lip. He felt the hand resting on his shirt collar slide down his chest to his thigh and he fought to suppress the moan about to escape his lips. “K-k-kellin,” he groaned, breaking the kiss, letting Kellin’s lips fall to his neck. He clenched his jaw and sucked in a deep breath through his teeth, as he felt Kellin’s hand wrap around the waist line of his tight fitting jeans.

Kellin bit the side of Vic’s neck softly. Feeling the electricity run through the body beneath him he made a embarrassing attempt to swing his casted leg over Vic’s lap. His leg barley lifted away from the couch cushions, so he decided to go with the next best thing. Kellin jerked Vic forward by his waist line, pulling the less broken of the two down on top of him.

Kellin rolled his hips up into Vic’s, making him moan out Kellin’s name lowly, for a second time. Kellin smiled setting little kisses down Vic’s neck. Kellin’s hand still gripped Vic’s jeans, pressed between there rolling hips. He ran his thumb over the fabric, finding the stressed button. He manipulated the button with his blind fingers until it gave out, making Vic’s hips jerk forward, pulling his jeans open even further.

Kellin wrapped his right arm around the back of Vic’s head, his cast knocking against Vic’s shoulder harshly. Kellin trailed his hand over the in-seam of Vic’s jeans, causing Vic to change positions rapidly. Vic pulled his knees up over Kellin’s body, pulling his arms forward to brace himself on the couches arm rest.

Kellin’s body twitched with anticipation under Vic’s gaze. Vic made a hasty decision and put both his arms on Kellin’s shoulders, pulling him upward he swung his leg off of him. They staggered back ward across the buss floor. Kellin’s casted complicated Vic’s intentions but not by much. Vic pushed Kellin against the countertop of the small bus kitchen and walked back to the bunk area, pulling the bunk doors shut and locking them.

Kellin braced his good left hand against the counter, gasping for air he held himself up. Vic had his jeans completely off when he got back to Kellin, pressing his lips roughly on Kellin’s. He put both his hands on Kellin’s small waist and forced him up onto the counter top. Kellin’s new seat on the counter made him slightly higher than Vic, but not enough to ruin anything. The joint in Kellin’s cast bent harshly, sending shooting pains into his ‘bionic knee.’ His jaw hung open loosely as his eyes widened from the pain.