chapter 30 "¡Maldita sea!"

As bright rays of sunlight streamed through the bus window and onto Vic’s face he slowly started to be pulled out of sleep. He tried to bring his arm up to cover his face but Kellin way laying on it. Vic slowly opened his eyes and reached over the side of the bunk in attempt to find his phone. His fingertips met the rough fabric of the jeans he had been wearing and pulled them up, hoping his phone was still in his pocket.

He freed his other arm without waking the other singer beside him and turned the upper section of his jeans the right way again. His phone, a lighter, Kellin’s pain pills, about 6 guitar picks and a condom fell from the pockets and into Vic’s lap. He laughed at himself and stuck the purple condom back in its rightful place on his bunk ceiling. Vic took his phone, Kellin’s pills but put the lighter and the picks back into the pockets of his jeans before dropping them back on the floor.

Vic clicked the lock button and the screen lit up, it was much brighter than the bits of sun coming in and hurt his eyes. As soon as he read the time, 11:12am, he but that too back on the floor. Vic sighed, he wished he could sleep more. Every time they had a day off he was always up before noon, no matter how hard he partied the night before. A spark went off in Vic’s mind, partying. Normally the entire band partied every night on tour and really they hadn’t been doing any of that since the very beginning. He knew SWS was going out without them because there were almost always girls leaving their bus right around 4am. And these weren’t well groomed girls, they were the over 18 fans that somehow charmed their way into a night with their favorite band member after the show.

Vic almost missed the days when their bus was filled with girls until the early hours of the morning. He almost missed it until he remembered that his boyfriend was lying beside him, his perfect boyfriend. Vic smiled and looked over at Kellin, who was still dreaming peacefully “How the hell did you ever pick me, honestly.” Vic sang softly. He laughed at himself and how cheesy that was, even if no one heard it.  Kellin’s body shudder beside him, eyes still closed Kellin had a massive grin on his face. “You’re awake aren’t you?” Vic sighed, now feeling fairly embarrassed.  “Yeah that was bad.” Kellin giggled now opening his blue eyes and starring at Vic.

“Don’t say another word.” Vic sighed putting his hand over Kellin’s mouth and looking over his shoulder curiously. Vic took his hand away from Kellin’s mouth and put one finger over his mouth. Kellin was confused by he nodded his head anyway. Vic rolled over and slowly pulled back the curtain that surrounded his bunk, he slowly rolled out of the bunk and tip toed over the door separating the bunk from the rest of the bus. Kellin leaned over the edge of the bunk and starred up at Vic who had his ear to the thin folding door. Kellin whispered “What are you…” Vic turned around and threw his hand over Kellin’s mouth. “Shhh.” He warned. He turned back the door and put his hand on the edge.

Vic pressed his ear to the door and shut his eyes. He listened for a moment before making his mind up. He knew exactly what was going on and he knew exactly who it was. Kellin was still watching him, he didn’t hear anything and he had no idea why Vic was so happy to hear whatever he was hearing. Then Kellin heard it, a girl let out a loud moan, “Oh god!” she screamed. It was quickly followed by shushing and “¡Maldita sea!” yelled in a deep rasping moan.

He quickly shoved it open and yelled “OOOOOOH!!! CAUGHT!! FUCKING CAUGHT AGAIN!!!” Kellin shot out of the bunk and ran to the door “What!?” he asked. Vic pushed the door the rest of the way open to reveal Tony with a pillow over his lower body standing in front of a naked blonde girl. Tony’s mouth dropped and the girl behind him started laughing. Vic glanced over his shoulder “NOT HELPING KELLIN!” Vic screamed pushing Kellin backward. Kellin was completely naked as well. The bus door clicked open and everyone starred at it while Jaime walked up the bus steps. “WHY IS EVERYONE NAKED ALL THE TIME?” He screamed as he let the coffee he was holding fall to the floor. Mike walked up the steps shortly after Jaime, he had a completely different reaction though.