chapter 35 "One night stand"

-- 9:34 am—

--Orlando, Florida—

--Jaime—

Jaime squeezed his eyes together and slowly opened them as bright rays of sunlight danced across his face. His head was pounding and he felt like there was a brick of his chest. Jaime looked down at his chest to see a topless brunette on top of him. Jaime sighed and looked around the bright blue room he was laying on the floor of. There was an immediate sinking feeling in his stomach as he quickly realized he had no clue where he was.  Jaime pushed the topless girl off of him and cracked his back before pulling himself off the floor. He pushed his fingers through his now curly hair and looked around the room for his pants. They were no where to be seen. “Oh no.” he sighed. He spotted his shirt dropped over the side of couch and pulling it over his shoulders. “Okay pants where the fuck are you?” he whispered to himself.  He took a step forward and felt his phone crunch under his foot. He was still wearing his sneakers. “What?” he questioned, he managed to get all of his clothes off except his shoes.

Jaime also then noticed as he looked down at his feet that he was still wearing a bright pink condom, “Oh.” He mumbled, he pulled it off and flicked it aside, not exactly caring about where it went in this girls messy apartment.  Jaime didn’t even see his boxers anywhere, not that they were important anyway. He picked his phone up off the ground and dialed Tony. It didn’t even ring before going straight to voicemail. “Oh joy.” He spat sarcastically. Jaime was not in the mood to try to find his way back to the bus without any pants, and he knew Tony had his car. Well as far as he knew Tony had his car.  Jaime took one more look around and realized the half naked girl that was sleeping on him before was wearing his pants. “Fuck.” He moaned and he slowly tried to tug them off of her. The second he got them off her, leaving her naked on the floor he pulled them on and bolted for the door. It wasn’t worth wearing underwear or seeing if he left anything behind. He had pants, a shirt his phone and his wallet and that was all that he needed. 

Jaime ran down the unfamiliar hallway and burst out the door running onto the empty sidewalk. He looked around and nothing looked even slightly familiar. He looked up into the sky and put his hands on the back of his head. “GOD DAMMIT!” he yelled, frustrated that he couldn’t remember anything from the night he had just had. What’s the good of having sex with a stranger if you can’t remember it in the morning? Jaime whistled sharply at a taxi coming up the street and walked forward slowly as it pulled over beside the curb. Jaime pulled the door open and slid into the back seat, “uhhh the rest lot behind the Ballroom night club theater pit thing.” He stuttered realizing he didn’t even know the name of the venue the bus was parked in. All he knew was that it was next to a gas station.

--10:02am—

--Vic—Jaime--

“Vic you need to wake up you are covered in barf and piss and you smell bad.” Jaime yelled at him, waking him up from his whiskey coma.  Vic grumbled and opened his eyes reluctantly, he saw Jaime standing over him looking utterly disgusted.  “What the fuck did you do to yourself?” he grimaced, cuffing his hand over his mouth and nose. Vic cleared his throat and mumbled a little before deciding he could speak. “Me and Kellin uhm I think we got in a fight….. uhm…. I think Kellin’s cheating on me and I don’t know where he is, and I have to…. I have to talk to Tony…. Tony’s gotta fucking back off…” Jaime cut him off, “Wait so you and Kellin got in a fight over Tony?” Jaime was confused and a little creeped out by what he was hearing.  Vic shook his head “No no no we got in a fight I think before Tony hugged Kellin and it was raining and fucking, Kellin looked so happy and I want him to look at me like that.” Vic was starting to not make sense but Jaime was trying his best to keep up with his highly hung over friend.