Complicated Lyrics (Kellic)

The back story is as follows. This takes place after warped tour 2012. Vic and Kellin are now very close friends. They are now on the “collide with the sky tour”. Kellins band still has troubles meshing with Vics and kellin spends most of his time with pierce the veil members, for the obvious reason of Vic. Both singers are now starting to feel a pull for each other but things really start to kick up after their show in Tulsa.

“Oh man that was fucking great!” yelled Vic as he ran to hug a very sweaty Kellin.
“That set was sick man!” Kellin Yelled.
“Wow they’re still screaming!” Jaime added.
“Yea let’s give it a bit to die down before we clean up.” The stage manager yelled from across stage.
“Sounds good, man!” Mike called back.

They excitedly talked for a while until Jaime asked where Tony was.
“Gee, I don’t know?” said Kellin scratching his head.
“Well here we’ll check off stage you guys check the pitts maybe he’s being mobbed.” Answered Mike as he and Jaime disappeared around the corner.
“Well I’d think we’d know if he was in here.” Chuckled Kellin looking out into the empty pitts.
“Yea, I know right.” Laughed Vic softly.
He suddenly felt weird around Kellin. He had butterflies in his stomach and he didn’t know why. He felt his gaze meet Kellins.
Kellin laughed uncomfortably and began to pace the stage. Vic’s cheeks felt hot and he walked to the edge of the stage and sat down. He dangled his legs over the side, half wanting Kellin to join him.

And that is just what Kellin did. As he tried to get himself on the floor his hand landed on Vic’s. Kellin moved it away quickly causing him to lose his balance and fall over the edge of the stage and into the empty pitt.
“Oh god, Are you okay!” said Vic quickly as he hopped off the stage to help the other singer.
Kellin was lying flat on his back holding his head, wincing in pain.
“Oh you hit your head! Dude I’m really sorry.” Vic apologized as he helped Kellin to his feet.
“No man it’s not your fault.” Said Kellin taking Vic's hand while still holding his head.
Now standing Kellin noticed Vic still hadn’t let go of his hand he stared at it for a second, he didn’t know what to make of it.
Vic apparently didn’t notice, he was tenderly poking the lump on Kellin's head.
Kellin went to walk but stumbled, falling into Vic's arms.
"Maybe you should sit down" said Vic smiling down at Kellin who was still resting comfortably in his arms.
Before they could say another word to each other Mike, Tony, and Jaime ran in through the side door yelling that they found Tony.
Jaime stopped in front of the two, still in each-others arms.
“What’s going on?” asked Tony hesitantly.
“Kellin fell off the stage said Vic pointing to the swollen cut on Kellin's head and repositioning him so Kellin was leaning on him more than he was holding him.
“So, you’re hugging because…” asked Jaime half sarcastically.
“I’m really dizzy, I can’t walk straight.” Said Kellin with a comical pout.
“Do you want to go to the hospital dude?” asked Mike starring at the mark on Kellins head.
“No, no I’ll be fine in a second I’m just light headed that’s all. It will pass I’m sure.” Answered Kellin in a reassuring tone.

They finally managed to get Kellin back to the parking lot to find that there was a note taped to the SWS bus door.
It read: 'We decided to have a party in your bus because its bigger come hangout!'
Kellin chuckled as he read it.
“looks like were roadies!" Jaime yelled while putting Kellin in a head lock that made him whimper.
“Oh yea sorry dude!” Jaime said carefully releasing Kellin and helping him up the bus stairs.
Kellin fell onto the couch and curled up in a ball blowing the hair out of his face.
“I’m beat.” he yawned closing his eyes. Vic grabbed the blanket from Kellin's bunk and threw it over him.
Mike opened his mouth to say something but decided against it and went outside for a cigarette.
Tony again disappeared without a word.
Jaime then announced that he was going to the party and that anyone not square can come too.
Vic decided not to go and instead sat on the floor beside Kellin and poked at the bump on his head. Kellin smiled and grumbled at Vic, Vic giggled before moving to the couch on the other side of the bus and flicking on the Xbox.