chapter 13 "Heavy breathing"

Kellin breathed heavy she leaned forward slightly bracing herself on Kellins ribs. Kellin grit his teeth, his chest shuttered beneath her. Kellin thrust himself up to into her making her dig her nails into his chest Kellin grabbed her hips and moved her up and down on him.

She leaned herself forward and began to grind herself him into him. Kellins jaw dropped as his breath shuttered out of him. He knew he wouldn’t last long with this girl the way she was. She felt Kellin began to tense and she smiled, she wasn’t going to let this end that fast she wanted Kellin to remember this night. How often did she get to do this? She slowed her pace greatly and pulled herself up word again moving her hands from his rips to his hips. Kellin exhaled and sunk his head back into the bed. He pulled out and she reached her hand under the bed.

She pulled out a pink condom, Kellin had completely forgot about a condom he knew he would hae to worry about std’s after tonight for sure. She opened the wrapper in her teeth and slid it over Kellin. She slid her entire body over his things before returning him inside of her. Kellin shuttered his chest convulsed underneath her. Kellin had a feeling she could go for a while but he knew he wouldn’t last long with this girl. Kellin gripped and the sheets as she pressed he lips against his collar bone. He pushed his now wet hair back word away from his face. She grinded her hips into his and moaned as she did so. This was the first sound she had made and Kellin became filled with adrenalin he thrust against her as she rubbed against him. Kellin trailed her hips and dug his fingers into her sides as he felt himself tense. He knew he wouldn’t last, he released his breath. He twitched inside of her and dropped his head back onto the bed. She smiled and pulled off of him she kissed his collar bone.

She once again slid to her knees over the edge of the bed Kellin sat up quickly and starred at her. She rolled the condom off of him and smiled. Kellin’s mind raced, this wasn’t over. She leaned her head down and traced her tongue against his length. Kellin let him-self relax and kept his eyes locked on her. She set her lips tenderly on the head and slid her mouth over him. Kellin gripped at the sheets. She bobbed her head into him twisting her tongue around him. Kellin pulled at the edge of the bed. He wasn’t ready for this again so soon.

He tensed after only a few minutes, she pulled her head of him and ran her tongue up his length as he came onto the edges of her mouth. Her eyes met his as she ran her tongue over her lips slowly. Kellin shuttered slightly as she stood up and ran her finger around the edges of her mouth before licking the rest of his cum from her finger. Kellins jaw dropped. She leaned forward and kissed his collar bone. She walked around the edge of the bed to a small trunk in the corner it contained all sorts of dancer attire, She pulled out a neon sequence pair of shorts, a thin pair of panties, and a black studded bra.

She pulled up her shorts and clasped her bra before blowing Kellin a kiss and exiting the room. Kellin took a few deep breaths before pulling up his boxers and pants. He pushed his hair back again before grabbing his shirt from the floor and pulling it over his sweaty chest. Just then a thought crossed his mind; he didn’t make her finish. Kellin came twice and she had barley moaned. He decided that was because she was a indeed a whore, and not because he didn’t perform decently.

Kellin pushed passed the curtain and back into the club he looked around Mike was still in the room with the girl, and everyone but Jaime seemed to have gone missing. Jaime had half the dancers around him by this time still telling jokes. Kellin caught his eyes, Jaime kissed the girl closest to him on the cheek and told the girls he would be right back. Kellin gestured toward the door. They walked out into the cool night air.

“What?” asked Jaime , he sounded hurried. Jaime didn’t need an answer though, he gave Kellin a look over and took a step back. “No way man!” He Yelled at Kellin. Kellins eyes still looked tortured. “So how was it? I mean stripper love is always good.” Kellin shrugged his shoulders before smiling and saying “It was so great… Like oh my god!” Jaime gave him a high five and excitedly responded “Is that where dem hoes took Mike and Vic?” Kellins mind had forgotten about Vic. Jaime spoke again, ”Oh, I mean… Oh… you and Vic… you did it too… I mean… like it can’t be that bad… there was only 3 of them.” Kellin looked up his eyes wide “Three!” he yelled. “Jaime! THREE!?” Jaime put his hand on Kellins arm and said calmly it’s really not that bad I mean it’s Vic there only SO much of him.” He tried to laugh it off. Kellin wasn’t calmed at all by Jaime’s joke he was completely off set.” I’m going back I can’t be here anymore.” Kellin breathed anger flooding his voice. “Yea give yourself a chance to cool down at the bus. Take a shower though man I mean woah…” Jaime tried to joke again, but he was right Kellins hair almost dripped with sweat.