chapter 26 "if you don't mind"

--12:26pm--

Vic brushed the hair away from his face and looked over at Kellin, who was still asleep. He stretched his arms out, flexing his muscles. He yawned, leaned over and kissed Kellin softly on the forehead. Gazing at his peaceful face while he slept was something Vic could do for hours. Vic bit his lip and smiled thinking about the events of that night. Vic thought back to when he and Kellin first got together, sparking an idea in his mind. He pulled himself up and braced his arms on either side of Kellins shoulders. He pulled ina deep breath, and blew hard, right into Kellin’s face.

Kellin smiled and stirred slightly, “Stop it, you’re weird.” He grumbled, trying to roll over but rolling right into Vic’s arm. Vic let himself collapse on top of Kellin, to which Kellin responded with “You’re fat, get off.” Vic rolled himself off of Kellin’s tired body, and regretfully, onto the floor.

Vic groaned and rolled himself onto his back, starring up at the ceiling from his spot on the floor. Mike peered over the edge of his upper bunk, down at Vic. “Heard you had a fun night.” He teased, sticking his tongue out playfully. Vic put his hands over his face and just let out a hard sigh. “I mean not to say I didn’t either, but if you don’t mind me asking…” Mike started, waiting for Vic to make some form of a response. A shake of the head, or even just a twitch would give him permits to ask his question. Vic slowly uncovered one of his eyes and questioningly peered up at the over-curious Mike. Mike peered over his shoulder, and out the dividing door into the bus, Tony was still asleep on the couch, while Maya and Jaime were M.I.A. “So who was the bitch?” Mike asked, a devilish grin erupting from the corners of his mouth.

Vic grabbed whatever was on the floor next to him and hurled it at Mike, sending an X-Box controller crashing into the ceiling. “You are so immature.” Vic groaned, while Mike laughed at his own endeavors. “That doesn’t mean anything you know!” Vic called hesitantly over Mikes bouts of laughter. He regretted the sentence immediately after he said it, now he would have to tell Mike what happened just to prove his manhood. He waited for less than half a second for Mike to have some form of a comeback.

‘”That means it was you!” Mike howled, his laughter growing louder. Mike rolled off the edge of his bed, crashing to the floor on top of his brother. Vic shoved him off and stood up, stumbling over Mike he made it into the main bus area. Mike rolled over and propped himself onto his elbows, “Any reply from Vic the chick, or am I just going to have to assume the worst.” Mike shoved his tongue into the side of his cheek, and moved his hand into a fist, forming a crude but accurate representation of the nights events.

Vic rolled his eyes and walked back into the small kitchen, Mike wasn’t far behind him. “The scene of the crime!” Mike narrated, making some kind of magician like hand gestures over the counter top. Vic glanced over his shoulder giving Mike a questioning glare, it didn’t faze him as he continued to move around the bus pointing to things and yelling “Another crime scene!” Vic just rolled his eyes and bit into his cold pop tart. “Is this the murder weapon!?” Mike exclaimed picking Vic’s jeans off the floor and shaking them violently in the air. He walked over to Vic and held the jeans in front of his face. “Did you do it Vic! Did you take your pants off?” Mike asked in a deep comical voice.

Vic swallowed the last bit of pop tart and looked up into Mike’s playfully serious eyes. “No, Kellin did.” He said smoothly, turning the corner of his mouth up into a crooked smile. Mike shut his eyes and disgusted grimace spread across his face as he dropped the jeans to the floor. “And you know what else?” Vic started bringing himself painfully close to Mike’s face, “I liked it.” He breathed.

Mike made a crude gaging sound and shoved his older brother away from him. “You sir, are ewie!” Mike yelled throwing his arms into the air and turning on his heels toward the door.