Chapter 3

Just when Aadhira was about to drift into her beauty sleep her phone pings with a message. She picks her phone thinking who is messaging her at this time trying to spoil her sleep.

She looks at her phone and sees it's from an unknown number, who is this idiot trying to spoil my sleep.. don't people get time in the mornings..

She opens the message and hits her head seeing the message

"Aadhu it's Unnati.. How was the meet.. my phone is dead baby.. had a long day at hospital.. but I was really curious.. so I'm texting you from Deepu's phone... how did it go?.. was he good to you?"

She shakes her head and smiles at her friend's text, though Unnati would go silent at the mention of the topic of marriage yet she was always curious to know about Aadhira's.

Aadhira replies back to her, "Long story Unni.. will talk to you tomorrow.. it definitely didn't go well.. especially not as I expected.. sleep now.. you already had a long day right.. we can talk tomorrow..".

Aadhira puts her phone back and lies down to sleep, How cute Unnati is.. Akshu is so lucky to have a best friend like her.. someone who didn't think before fighting for her friend's happiness.. though I have many friends.. I don't think any would do that for me.. but I'm happy to have Akshu and Unnati as my best friends now. Soon sleep engulfs her and she drifts into sleep.

Next morning, she wakes up and gets ready to go to her Glee Paradise's main branch before going to meet Narayani. Glee Paradise's main branch is a sweets and savories shop, it was what her friends had forced her to start after tasting her homemade and healthy sweets and savories. Though she was not much into starting it in the beginning but then seeing people happily buying her healthy substitutes of sweets and savories made her happy.

When she reached her shop, she saw Unnati and Akshara already waiting for her. Akshara was stuffing the chocolate flavoured Mysore pak in her mouth and moaning at its taste "Mmm.. I'm glad I have Aadhu as my cousin.. where else am I going to get such good sweets", while Unnati was chuckling looking at her "Slowly Akshu.. no one is taking it away from you..".

Aadhira chuckles looking at Akshara and sits down on the chair next to them "Akshu slow down.. there is a lot of it.. Shiva bava (brother in law) is not here to stop you.. eat it slowly". Akshara rolls her eyes "Like he can stop me even if he is here.. I'll give him one kick if he thinks to stop me.. it's all happening because of him.. he is only responsible for this". She points to her baby bump, Akshara is 6 months pregnant.

Unnati keeps laughing looking at Akshara "Poor Shiva", Akshara glares at Unnati. Unnati turns to Aadhira "So Aadhu tell us what happened yesterday..", Aadhira looks elsewhere "He is very rude yaar.. he just kept repeating the same sentence again and again like a mantra.. 'Reject me else you will regret this marriage'.. he didn't answer even one of my question.. not just that he didn't even reply to my Hi..

But you know how he was stuffing the food in his mouth.. like there is no tomorrow!!.. huhh!! He could open his mouth to stuff food but not to talk.. Anyway I told Amma Nanna that I'm not interested in him.. his mother wants to meet me.. she wants to talk something about him.. I'm not sure what it is.. but yeah I'm going to meet her today.. she is sweet yaar I don't want to hurt her.. but him he is mad.. dumb what not.. one meeting with him enough to frustrate someone"

Aadhira was huffing by the end, Unnati and Akshara look at her "Okay okay calm down..". Unnati puts her hand on Aadhira's shoulder "Don't take any decisions in haste Aadhu.. think well before taking any decision.. else you will end up regretting it.. talk to his mom.. maybe he had a hurtful past.. think well before taking any decision Aadhu that's all I will say".