Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Firstly, thank you all for the love pouring on Karthik and Aadhira❤️

I have got some messages saying that the pace of the story is slow.

Probably many of you felt it and didn't express it while some did. So I wanted to explain it to all.

Yes, the pace of the story would be slow especially while their past unveils. In order to know why Karthik behaves rudely with Aadhira one moment yet cares for her in the next, wants to stay away from her yet he somehow finds a way to stay close to her, knowing their past is important.

Karthik has been in love with Aadhira ever since he knew the meaning of love. Not just since he knew the meaning of love, he loved her since the time they both were kids, he dreams of marrying her in the future while he was just a 6 year old.

The intensity of Karthik's love for Aadhira can be understood only through the past. How deeply he was in love with her is what you will get to see in their past.

I know it is quite boring with not much happening in the story but this is necessary to understand the depth of Karthik's feelings and emotions for Aadhira.

This would continue for a few more chapters where you will get all your answers as to why Karthik behaves rudely with Aadhira, why he let her go and why he is trying to run away from her when he finally got the chance to marry her.

I hope now you all understand why the story is moving in a slow pace.

As far as Aadhira is considered, many were confused as to why she doesn't remember him if she has met him earlier.

You would have seen in the last chapter she met him yet she didn't have a proper look at his face. For now that's the only time she saw him in the past, all the other times it was just Karthik who had seen her while Aadhira was not even aware of it.

Please wait for their past to unveil more to know why Aadhira doesn't remember or know Karthik.

Thank you

Yours lovingly
-Dharini