Chapter 4

After meeting Narayani Aadhira goes back to her Glee Paradise shop. She was lost in her thoughts, she was thinking about Narayani's words. A small smile played on her lips thinking he was her first friend, Nice.. he was my first friend.. and moreover my bestie.. Wow getting to know my childhood buddy feels good.. but why is he so rude to me.. does he also not remember anything of our childhood.

The ringing of her phone brings her out of her thoughts, she looks at the phone to find it's an unknown number, Must be Unnati only.. her phone must have died.. this girl is crazy.. she can't even wait to reach home.. she and her excitement levels.. hey Krishna ji.. bless her poor husband who is going to handle this girl in future.

She smiles and picks up the call "Hey Unnati.. it's you only right.. I know.. my overexcited bestie.. you should wait atleast till you reach home..".

Suddenly she stops when she hears a deep husky manly voice from the other side "Stop".

She bites her tongue for speaking without hearing anything "Sorry I thought it was my friend.. who is it?"

"It's Karthik.. I came to your house yesterday"

A smile occurs on her lips "Oh Hii", he called me.. Wow!!.. does he remember that we were friends before..

"I'm sorry for yesterday.. maybe I was too rude to you.. can we talk peacefully", he says making her smile widen even more.

A bright smile occupies her lips "I'm sorry too.. Sure we can meet.. when do you want to meet"

"Can we meet tomorrow", he again asks her in his deep husky voice.

She smiles "Okay sure..".

He disconnects the call after talking to her. She keeps smiling after talking to him, Maybe he is not that bad.. maybe Nanna was right.. it was our first meeting after probably a really long time.. that's why he behaved like that.. and moreover as aunty said he loves someone else.. it's a natural behavior I guess..

But it's okay.. now he said sorry.. let's see what he says tomorrow.. I'm so eager to meet him after knowing he was my bestie.. I want to give a shot at our relationship but will he be ready.. I'm ready to help out my childhood buddy.. make him smile again.. but let's see what he decides..

That evening she goes back home and goes to the store room to take out the old albums to check if there are any pictures of them. She checks all the albums and finally finds the one she had wanted. She opens the album and looks at the pictures, she sees her childhood pictures with a boy who was a little older than her.

There were lots of pictures, them playing in the park, them eating ice cream, her making horns on his head, him making her wear a flower crown. There were loads of pictures, a bright smile makes it's way to her lips again seeing them.

Just then her mom sees the lights of the store room switched on and goes inside, she sees Aadhira looking through the old albums "Aadhu what are you here.. it's so dusty in here". She turns to her mom smiling "Amma why didn't you tell me..", her mom looks at her confused "Tell you what Aadhu".

She shows her the photos "This.. Karthik is my childhood buddy..", her mom smiles "now who told you this". She smiles "His mom.. wow I found my buddy.. I'm so happy", her mom keeps smiling "So now you don't have any problem in getting married to him".

Aadhira looks at the photos and then thinks about Narayani's words "Let's see Amma.. I have no problem in marrying him.. he even said sorry to me.. but let's see what he has to say Tomorrow". Her mom looks at her surprised "You are meeting him tomorrow", she nods "He called me and apologised.. he said he wants to meet me".