Chapter 28

Everyone started cheering as soon as they saw Aadhira on stage. She was smiling looking at everyone. 'Ghar more pardesiya' started playing and she started moving gracefully to the song. She kept doing the steps of semi classical dancing to the song.

Karthik couldn't look away from her, his eyes were stuck on her as she kept moving gracefully to the song. He remembered how she used to try to dance while watching television when they both were kids. She used to try to look at the dancers and try to copy their steps.

She would dance giggling and laughing trying to make him dance along with her. He was disastrous in dancing then also, he would fall and end up making her also fall. She would giggle and laugh looking at him and just say "Kalthi you vely bad dansh.. I teashh you when I go big".

He smiled thinking of his little Aadhira and seeing how beautifully she was dancing now. She really loved dancing then and now her dancing is so smooth and in perfect sync to the song.. did she learn dancing that she is dancing so gracefully.. the smile on her beautiful face is most endearing..

Everyone were looking at her dancing in awe cheering loudly for her. He was smiling continuously seeing her dance. His legs having a brain of their own moved closer to the stage wanting to watch her closely. She keeps circling around her as song reached its end.

The song ends and she bows down smiling in front of everyone and turns to leave the stage. She sees Karthik standing near the steps looking at her and was about to move past him when her cousins pull her back towards the stage.

They circle around her and start dancing for 'Saranga Dariya' song.

Dani Kudi Bhujam Meedha Kadva
Dani Guttepu Raikulu Meriya
Adhi Rammante Radhura Seliyaa
Dani Pere Saranga Dariya

The Bucket Or Pot On Her Right Shoulder,
Look She Is Wearing Shiny Clothes
She Is Not Going To Come By Calling As She Is Daring Enough
And She Is Saranga Dariya
(Her Personality Compared To That Of A "Flowing River")

Dani Edam Bhujam Meedha Kadva
Dhani Yejentu Raikulu Meriya
Adhi Rammante Radhura Seliyaa
Dani Pere Saranga Dariya

The Pot On Her Left Shoulder,
Look She Is Wearing Shiny Clothes
She Is Not Going To Come By Calling As She Is Daring Enough
As Her Name Or She Is Saranga Dariya

Kaalluku Vendi Gajjel
Lekunna Nadiste Ghal Ghal
Koppula Malle Dandal
Lekunna Chekkili Gil Gil

As She Doesn't Have Silver Anklets On Her Legs,
But She Has Elegance In Her Walk Without The Silver Anklets, Sound Can Be Heard
Look She Spreads The Awesome Fragrance Of Jasmine,
Though She Does Not Wear Jasmine Flowers

Rangeleni Naa Angi
Jada Taakite Ayitadi Nallangi
Maatala Ghatu Lawangi

Marla Padite Adi Sivangi
Teegalu Leni Saarangi
Vaayinchabote Adi Firangi

Her Hair Is So Black,
That The White Color Of The Dress Looks Or Turned Into Black
Her Words Are As Spicy As A Clove
And Don't Mess With Her, She Will Turn Into A Lady Tiger If The Situation Demands Or Comes
She Looks Sweet As A Musical Instrument Without Strings
So Don't Try To Take The Advantage Of Her,
Otherwise, She Can Turn Into A Cannon Firing War Machine..

All her cousins dance around to the song that perfectly suited her personality. Karthik was smiling to see them dancing to that particular song as he remembers her fire breathing dragon nature, ofcourse a firing machine only.. the way she keeps shooting daggers through her eyes seeing me..