100k Love💖

Karthik Reddy, a professor, running a tution centre along with his friends which supports the students who are less fortunate. They all work in schools from morning and run this tution centre at evening so that even the children who do not get to go to school due to their family conditions get to study free of cost.

His marriage was fixed with his cousin, Aadhira Naidu, his father's sister's daughter. Aadhira, precisely his Aadhu or his fairy princess, had been someone he was in love with, ever since she was born. Ever since she held his finger with her little hand when he had gone to visit her in the hospital.

Everyone thought it's just his fascination for Aadhira or his attraction towards her in the beginning when he kept saying continuously that he will marry only her but they could see that no one other than Aadhira had ever interested him in his 29 years of life. It had been only her always from when he was a mere 5 year old and Aadhira just a new born.

Growing up with him Aadhira had also started to like him for the way he always used to be around her, help her in her studies, always be there for her whenever she needed was something she had always admired in him. She knew it was love from her side too, she wanted to be his wife in future, she wanted him as much as he desired her. They both never communicated it but it was just there, they both just knew it.

But then something changed 4 years ago, a misunderstanding brought their blossoming relationship to a sudden halt. They were practically neighbours, before their meets and talks never used to end but now even if they met they would turn away from eachother. Their eyes would shoot into eachother thinking of the other person's betrayal, they would glare at eachother and say they hate eachother yet even if they hear one person speaking wrong about the other they both would be the first one to defend.

Their parents noticed the sudden distance between the two of them, they understood that something is wrong but knew these two cannot stay mad at eachother for long. They waited for the two of them to come tell them that they wanted to marry but that didn't happen given the circumstances. They knew they will not even see other people even if they are mad at eachother, so they thought to take matters into their own hands but..

The sudden heart attack of their beloved grandmother brought them together again. In the hospital bed, she asked them both to marry before she leaves the world. They both agreed with heavy hearts, just for their beloved grandmother.

Their engagement date was fixed for two days after when she would be discharged from the hospital. They both were all set for the engagement. Just only one thing remained incomplete, the happiness of their engagement, that was missing on both their faces.

Will they clear their misunderstanding!?..

Will the love they had for eachother blossom again when they being tied by destiny into a sacred bond!?..

Or will their marriage become a namesake one without communication!?..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Dear Readers,

I really cannot believe that Tied by Destiny has already hit 100k❤️..

This is by far the fastest 100k💖..

All of this is possible because of your love💖..

Thank you so much for all the love you guys pour on them❤️..

Your love is the reason for all these books💖

So here is a one shot on your own #Kaira❤️

Tied together..
Destiny or Love?

I hope you all will enjoy this one💖

Yours lovingly
-Dharini