Chapter 15

Aadhira was looking at Karthik surprised as he kept talking to everyone politely. She huffs looking at him, seems like he has a problem talking to you only Aadhu.. such an idiot.. what did I ever do to him to make him hate me.. make him confuse me.. ughhh.. why did he even come here.. how did he know.. who called him here..

Huhh he thinks I will use his name or his dad's name to build my business.. why is he using my name to talk to them.. is this not called using someone's name.. making new friends using my name!!.. can I dump this one hell of a confusing man inside the dumpster outside.. I would also love to make him bath in that so that his alluring musky fragrance also goes off.. idiot..

The boy named Ganesh notices Aadhira glaring at Karthik, he goes near her and sits next to her "Oh hello why are you glaring at him". She huffs again "Idiot.. biggest idiot he is.. I feel like stuffing that handsome face of his to the banyan tree over there. he is going to make me go crazy.. with his mood swings..". He chuckles "Ohh handsome", she turns to him "Shut up Ganu.. from all that I said you pick up only this".

He chuckles "Seriously Akka.. that was the only interesting thing I heard.. come on he isn't that bad.. see na how well he is talking with everyone.. he came here for you na". She shakes her head and rolls her eyes "Righttt came here for me.. only if you have seen him before.. he makes me mad with his mood swings.. I mean one minute he is talking nicely like he cares the most for me.. next he talks to me like I'm the person he hates the most".

He smiles "Give him some time maybe he will come around.. and come on he came here for you na.. just because you wanted.. doesn't that say something..". She rolls her eyes and mutters to herself "Only god knows why he came here.. how he came here..". Ganesh looks at her "What", she shakes her head "Nothing.. anyway let's go and eat.. I'm hungry.. and I'm sure even your tummy isn't filled with the chocolate facial I gave you"

He smiles "Okay let me ask Rama Amma to serve the food for everyone.. you call everyone". She nods and goes to call everyone "Come come let's go have dinner.. enough talking.. you all have to have your tablets also and sleep". Everyone goes to the dining room while Aadhira stops Karthik and pulls him along to secluded corner.

Karthik looks at her "What happened Aadhira.. why did you bring me here". She keeps shooting glares at him "What are you doing", Karthik looks at her confused "What.. what am I doing". She continues to shoot glares at him "What are you doing here.. who called you here.. who even told you about this place.. how did you even come here".

He looks at her "Why I should not come.. I'm your fiance na now.. you should tell me na where you are going that too when the guests are still there in the wedding hall.. what will the guests think if the bride is itself not there..". She continues to shoot glares at him "So you thought what you could follow me around haan.. no.. no you cannot.. what are you.. spying me haan..".

He keeps looking at her without answering, she keeps shooting him with her eyes "Why are you quiet haan.. tell now.. just because I'm your fiancée and I signed your stupid papers doesn't mean I owe anything to you.. I will go wherever I want.. and stop spying on me.. this isn't acceptable at all.. I will tell your mom what you are doing and also about your stupid paper which you made me sign".

He holds her shoulders and pushes her slightly towards the wall caging her "I was not spying..". She looks at him and rolls her eyes "Yeah right.. then why did you follow me here.. because though Maa and dad know where I'm going they don't know the address of this place.. so obviously Maa or dad didn't tell you.. it's you who followed me here.. so stop saying that you weren't trying to spy on me.. and following someone without their knowledge is also called as spying".

He keeps looking at her "I was not spying Aadhira.. I just wanted to know where you were going.. your mom was talking about you leaving without listening to her.. and that you had not even ate.. I was worried what is so important that you left like that". She looks at him blinking her big brown deer like eyes "Worried.. and you.. that too for me.. you would have been worried that I might have a secret boyfriend which you don't know about.. like you mentioned in your stupid conditions".

Both his hands holding her shoulder slide down arms making her shiver at the brush of his fingers against her soft skin. She looks at him shocked, his hand finally rest on her waist making her eyes pop out of her sockets. She tried to pull away from him but he holds her in place holding her waist.

She keeps looking at him shocked "Wh.. what aaa.. are yo.. you daa.. da.. doing". He continues to look at her "You are my fiance Aadhira.. only mine.. no one else's.. so even if you have a boyfriend.. don't worry I'm a cardiologist.. I can make hearts beat as well as stop.. so better if your so called boyfriend wants to stay alive.. he can scatter away.. else I know ways to stop a heart..".

Aadhira's eyes pop out even more hearing him, she soon composes herself and fumes at what she hears from him. She pushes him back towards the wall with all her force fuming "What the hell do you think of yourself na.. what am I.. a puppet in your hand.. whenever you want you will come close to me and say that I'm yours.. only yours.. I shouldn't see anyone else..

And when you don't want.. who cares for Aadhira.. who needs Aadhira.. Scream at Aadhira's face.. make me agree to stupid conditions.. as if I have done some mistakes which I shouldn't have done.. seriously I'm asking you are you sure you are not pregnant.. because even pregnant Akshu doesn't have such mood swings.. as much as you have..

What do you think.. I don't have any feelings.. I don't have emotions.. why is it always about you.. do you ever think about what I feel.. and please stick to one thing.. either you want to give a chance to this or not.. I don't need any false hopes.. I know I'm a consolation prize to you.. so I don't expect anything from you.. so please don't confuse and frustrate me with your mood swings..

And don't worry I won't spoil your family's reputation by anything.. and for your information I don't have a boyfriend.. I never had.. neither will have.. So stop trying to follow me around.. you said right you won't interfere in my life.. why are you doing it now..".

He looks at her shocked that she thinks he came here following her because he thought she is going to meet her boyfriend. He was just curious to know what was so important for her, he never thought that she would be going to meet her boyfriend or anything like. Thinking of her with another man was something he could never do, even the thought made him want to do an open heart bypass surgery not to remove blocks in the person's blood vessels but just to block them.

He did not like the thought of Aadhira with anyone else. Aadhira was not someone he could ignore, neither in his childhood nor in his young adult age. He loved her in his childhood even when he didn't even know the meaning of love and also in his teenage and young adulthood, when he had realised what love means.

She was the one he wanted, the only one he dreamt of, the one he wanted to get married to since his childhood when he didn't even know the meaning of a marriage or a wedding. That was all he wanted until that day he day he entered her college, until the day he wanted to talk to her, tell her all about their childhood and propose her. That was when he saw her doing something which made him hate her and remove her thoughts from his brain.

He was fine till he stayed away from her, his thoughts occupied with Navya was better but meeting Aadhira again brought back memories which he had pushed away, far away to the locked away parts of his brain and heart. Meeting her again brought out everything that he ever felt for her, he couldn't control his emotions in front of her.

He tries to hold her "Aadhira.. I..", she swats off his hand and leaves from there..