Chapter 12

A month later,

It was the day of their engagement, Karthik was sitting in his room thinking about Aadhira. She kept trying to speak to him about their past after that day but when he refused she didn't ask him a word. She even had called him for a meeting so that they can get to know each other this time atleast peacefully but he had refused her.

Just then his friends enter his room and one of them jumps on his back like a monkey and closes his eyes. Karthik smiles knowing who it is "You dumbo Abhi I know it's you.. nobody else would do such activities other than you". Abhisekh jumps down from his back "Why don't you guess wrong for once". Karthik and his other friend laugh "From next time I'll try".

His other friend, Yash turns to him "So Karthi.. how is it going". Karthik looks at him "Thank god you guys are here that girl is insane.. seriously once she starts talking she doesn't stop.. she eats my brain.. sometimes hearing her talks I feel like taking her to an asylum". Yash smiles looking at Karthik "So that's the problem.. that's why you are sulking".

Karthik looks elsewhere, No that's not the problem na.. the problem is my buried away feelings for her are resurfacing.. which I don't want, "also that I have not yet forgotten Navya completely", he says not wanting anybody to know about his emotions for Aadhira.

Abhi puts his hand over Karthik's shoulder "She is not here now Karthi.. she left.. stop thinking about her.. it's been a year". Yash looks at Karthik "Karthi something's are just not in our hand.. and she left you by her choice.. now you are being Tied by Destiny to Aadhira.. embrace this relationship and move on.. it would probably be hard in the beginning but then you will get adjusted and start enjoying this new relationship probably".

Karthik gives him a small smile, I wish I could.. but then when there is a battle going on between my heart and mind about her.. confusion filled in my brain.. how can I enjoy any relationship.. or anything for that matter.. I don't even know what to do.. nor do I know what I'm doing now also..

By the evening everyone were ready, Karthik was ready in his black tuxedo, he goes into the backyard of the wedding hall that they had booked. He smiles seeing the decorations, Godd this girl and her love for fairytale and princesses.. that's why you call her fairy princess right.. shut up brain!!.. I don't need extra information.. I just told the truth..

Aadhira, on the other hand was getting ready with the help of beauticians. She was ready in a off shoulder full length silver and blue coloured gown, leaving her waist length hair curled slightly and left open.

Akshara was also ready in a simple gown

Akshara was also ready in a simple gown. She didn't want to wear anything too fancy with her baby bump, she wanted it to be comfortable so she chose a simple grey coloured free flowing gown. While Unnati had gotten ready in a off shoulder golden coloured lehenga which Akshara and Aadhira had chosen for her.