Chapter 41

Aadhira was shocked seeing the person in front of her while he kept smirking looking at her "Shocked.. Miss.. oh sorry Mrs.Aadhira..". She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out, she keeps opening and closing her mouth like a fish. He just laughs looking at her "Ofcourse you will be.. afterall the guy you thought was 'good for nothing' is in such a position that you yourself came to him for investing in your business.."

She comes out of her shock "No Arun.. I.. I never..", No Aadhu what are you doing.. you cannot tell him.. he doesn't need to know.. you promised her that you won't tell him. He smirks "Well Am I fit for you to date me now Aadhira..", Aadhira looks at him shocked "What.. what are you talking Arun.. I'm already married..". He looks elsewhere "What if you are not married would you be ready then..".

She didn't know what to say to him before she could answer he starts talking again looking at her "Well too bad even if you would have agreed I wouldn't have!!.. and let me tell you Mrs.Aadhira.. I'm too married.. happily married.. my wife.. the love of my life was with me when I had nothing to when I have everything.. that woman deserves to be praised and loved beyond limits.. but you..

Well you don't deserve to be compared with her!!.. anyway why am I telling all this to you.. you must be thinking right.. to let you know that even if I become your sponsor you won't have any chance with me whatsoever..". She looks elsewhere blinking back her tears, No Aadhu.. you did this for his betterment.. he is speaking all this because of what he doesn't know.. let it go Aadhu..

She blinks back her tears and looks at him "I'm also married Arun.. What do you think I will leave my husband.. I won't leave my husband for anyone..". He lets out a small laugh "Good to know you have changed your ways.. anyway.. and it's Mr.Nair or Sir for you.. you lost the right to call me Arun long back..".

She nods and looks at him "I think we are done with our personal lives.. can we talk about business". He nods and walks towards her "Sure.. Well Mrs.Aadhira.. your ideas are great but before I become your investor I want to see your dedication and commitment.. so I want you to work under me for 3 months".

She was surprised "What.. you want me to work under you", he smirks a little "Why.. you have a problem working under someone Mrs.Aadhira.. I can't trust you blindly right.. I need to know if you are really dedicated towards your work.. so work in my firm for 3 months and gain my trust.. then I will invest".

She thinks for sometime, Aadhu he is right.. you need to earn his trust.. nobody will invest without knowing your ability and your love for your passion Aadhu.. come on Aadhu you can do this.. but what if he tries to trouble you because of what he think of you for the past.. I don't think so he will do that..

Arun keeps looking at her for an answer when she doesn't smirks "Scared Mrs.Aadhira.. that I would take my revenge.. I'm not someone who takes a revenge through my profession.. so don't worry.. and anyway I have my wife with me.. you don't matter anymore.. so don't think you would be given any importance.. or any special treatment..".

She looks at him "I will work for you Mr.Nair.. I have no problem sir.. I keep my professional and personal life separate.. I will earn your trust.. show you my dedication and passion towards it and then let you decide whether you want to invest or not". He nods looking at her "Good.. Well in that case please wait for a few minutes.. your agreement will be ready.."

She nods, he goes back to his chair and sits down and makes a call. A person comes in with two glasses of juice, one mango and other orange. She looks at the glass kept in front of her, Arun looks at her "Have it.. you would have got tired of waiting.. and you would have to wait some more time for the agreement to get ready".

She was not sure whether to take it or not, she looks at him. He laughs "Don't worry I will not do anything to you.. it's all because of you that I'm in this place.. had you not said those things that day.. had you not insulted me that day I wouldn't have come to this place.. so you are one reason for all this.. so I should practically thank you..

And moreover you should meet my wife.. you would be happy to see her.. well I was angry at you for doing that to me.. especially playing with my feelings and emotions.. that's why after that showdown between us at college I never tried to reach you or even look at you.. even when we were in college.. and I wanted to prove you wrong..

I started studying hard.. most of my time went into that.. and my wife.. she became my friend back at that time.. she was always there to encourage me.. I didn't want anything to do with anyone after you back then.. but she.. even if I kept pushing her away she supported me.. she was the only friend I had..

I was still mad at you.. enraged even.. my mom would calm me down.. because she knew everything about me.. more than 3 months I was mad at you.. I hated you.. didn't even want to see your face.. unfortunately I had to see you in class every day.. then the other showdown happened..

I was kind of happy that everyone came to know about the real you.. but then it was wrong to insult anyone like that and I didn't like that.. that's why I spoke against everyone that day.. not because I felt something for you.. whatever I felt for you died that day you insulted me.. well I told that to you then also..

I slowly understood how ignorant and irresponsible I had been.. just following behind you.. I started understanding my responsibilities and started contributing towards it.. and the other side my studies took over.. I was able to score good marks by the end of the college.. I got to know there were lot of opportunities abroad.. so I came here to study on scholarship..

And then collected contacts and setup my own firm with the help of my wife.. and now everything is great.. and I should thank you for being a part of it.. and because you rejected me I met someone like her.. so thank you.. and congratulations on your marriage.. I hope your husband is a rich well settled guy as you had wanted.."

She looks elsewhere and smiles a little "Glad to know you are happy Mr.Nair.. and congratulations on your wedding.. thank you.. yes my husband is well settled..". She takes a sip of the mango juice, you did something good Aadhu.. he is so successful now.. he has a loving wife.. and a family.. his mom would be so happy seeing him now.. even if you took a wrong way you did the right thing Aadhu..

He smiles looking at her and sips his orange juice "Great you got a husband of your liking.. I don't have anything against you Aadhira.. I wanted to pour everything out to you and I have done that.. No more hard feelings between us.. you will be my employee and then I will be your investor.. that's it.. well I have one question.. if you have a husband who is rich and well settled why aren't you taking his money".

She looks elsewhere "Some things are personal Mr.Nair.. let it be.. and I like being independent.. so I don't want to involve him.. thank you for giving me an opportunity Mr.Nair.. I hope I will be able to impress you with my work..". He nods, just then his PA comes in with the agreement document "Thank you Ray", his PA nods and leaves.

Arun turns towards Aadhira "Here is your Agreement Mrs.Aadhira.. please read it and sign.. take your time". She nods and starts reading the agreement which stated that she should work for him for a period of 3 months, she was being appointed as the chief chef in his hotel and if he is satisfied with her work he would go ahead and invest for her Glee Paradise.

She signs the agreement after reading it, she hands over the agreement to him. He looks at her and forwards his hand "Well it's a deal Mrs.Aadhira.. I'm looking forward to working with you..". She shakes his hand and nods "Me too Sir.. have a good day Mr.Nair". She leaves from there, she goes out of the office and was about to call Karthik when she sees his car standing right outside.