Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)

Dear Readers,

I don't usually give Bonus chapters..

But..

This is special💕..

It's 50k on Tied by Destiny already and it's not even been a month since I completed the book❤️

And some of you had asked for bonus chapters..

So here it is a bonus chapter on your own Karthik and Aadhira..

I hope you enjoy it💖

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

3 years later..

Aadhira was getting ready, she was dressed in a peacock blue coloured saree for the opening of a new branch of Glee Paradise in Goa. Aadhira was drying her hair when Karthik just came out from his bath draped only in a towel. He sees Aadhira drying her hair while their little princess was still asleep, he was about to sneak up behind her when she sees him behind her through the mirror and turns towards him.

She puts the hair dryer on the dressing table and looks at him "Karthik no mischief.. its already time and see our Maharani is still sleeping", he pouts looking at her with his puppy eyes. She chuckles looking at him and walks closer to him, she looks at him with a tint of mischief in her eyes. She traces her index finger over his chest making him gulp his saliva because of all the tingling feeling he was getting from her touch.

She leans up and whispers in his ears "Don't pout baby.. wait for the evening baby.. I have a surprise for you". He looks at her "What is it Aadhu", she kisses his cheek and backs off from him "It's a surprise baby". She chuckles looking at him while he whines not liking the idea of surprise. She goes over to Kaira who sleeping on the bed like a queen spreading her arms on her either side.

Aadhira takes Kaira in her arms and pats her back "Wake up little princess.. time for new shop opening baby..". She stirs and whines "Mumma Kaira sleepy", Aadhira chuckles "haww.. my big baby wants to go to school but does not want to wake up.. if you want to go to school you have to wake up earlier princess". Kaira opens her eyes at once "I go to school Mumma.. Kaira good girl..", Aadhira chuckles looking at her "Okay my baby.. let's get you ready".

Aadhira takes her inside the bathroom while Karthik had already filled up the bathtub with warm bubble bath for her already. Aadhira makes her brush her teeth and then gives her a bath. Aadhira made her wear a light blue frock with a blue hairband making her look the Frozen Princess Elsa whom she loves so much. She gets happy and excited seeing her dress, she runs to her dadda who had just entered the room after checking upon their family.

Karthik lifts her in his arms "Aww my Frozen Princess.. you look beautiful", he pulls her nose smiling while she swats away his hand and scrunches her nose trying to glare at him with her button like eyes "Dadda". He chuckles looking at her "Just like you Mumma", Aadhira who was wearing her earings laughs looking at them "Obviously na.. my daughter will be like me".

He rolls his eyes "Yeah Yeah", he whispers to Kiara "Kia what did dadda teach you.. you remember.. go ask your Mumma for a baby so you can play well". She looks at him nodding her head like a doll and jumps down from his arms and runs off towards Aadhira and tugs her saree "Mumma Mumma". Aadhira lifts her off the ground and makes her stand on the dressing table "Yes baby", Kiara looks at Aadhira holding her little teddy bear that her buddy Devansh had given her.

She looks at Aadhira "Mumma Mumma I want baby", Aadhira looks at her surprised "Who told you to ask this to me baby.. is it your dadda". Karthik keeps signing to Kiara to not tell her mom that it was him who told her that but she just nods looking at her mom. Aadhira turns towards Karthik shooting him glares "I know it was you only Karthik.. so don't deny", he gives her a sheepish smile and walks towards her.