Chapter 27

Soon the day of their Haldi arrived, Aadhira had not spoken to Karthik since the day at Akshara and Shiva's house except when he had tried to stop her from drenching in the rain the next day. She was enjoying all the functions to the fullest trying to distract herself from Karthik's thoughts but today she knew would have to meet him and be with him as it would be their sangeet in the evening.

She was thoroughly irritated with Karthik's behaviour and utterly confused with her emotions, but there was only one thing she was happy about that atleast Unnati and Yash had come closer through their marriage. She was sitting draped in a yellow silk saree waiting for her Nalugu to start while her thoughts kept wandering around Karthik to whom she was going to get married the next day.

 She was sitting draped in a yellow silk saree waiting for her Nalugu to start while her thoughts kept wandering around Karthik to whom she was going to get married the next day

She was sitting lost in her thoughts about her future with Karthik, how am I going to deal with this man.. he is like a maze that confuses himself and me at the same time.. whichever path we take it's like we are going back to the same starting point.. will we even be able to tolerate eachother.. though I highly doubt that we will be able to survive eachother's presence.. what if his ex-love does return.. will he leave me and go back to her..

What are doing with my life Krishna ji.. you love troubling me right.. Fine.. I agreed to this marriage by my choice now I will handle this one hell of a confusing man in my way. She was lost in her thoughts when her little bridesmaid occupy the place on either side of her. She smiles looking at them and soon everyone starts applying the haldi on her.

Soon everyone starts applying haldi on Aadhira. She was momentarily distracted from Karthik's thoughts as everyone continued to apply haldi on her. She kept smiling as Akshara and Unnati come forward to apply haldi on her. The little bridesmaids sitting on her either side were giggling as everyone applied haldi on their cheeks and hands.

Later in the evening, everyone reached the wedding hall. Everyone was getting ready for the Sangeet. Aadhira was getting ready in a pista green colour lehenga with golden zari work. She was jumping in happiness that Unnati had finally decided to convey her feelings to Yash. She was getting really excited for Unnati's performance.

Aadhira had gotten ready, her hair was tied up in a bun adorned with flowers yet a few strands of hair flowing in front of her face, she had light make up on her face making her look brighter. Her neck was adorned with a small choker and her ears were adorned with long jhumkas and also her hands adorned with green and gold bangles.

 Her neck was adorned with a small choker and her ears were adorned with long jhumkas and also her hands adorned with green and gold bangles