Chapter 58

It had been 2 months since Karthik and Aadhira had started their relationship completely afresh. Ever since then, they both were inseparable, everyone could see the love brewing between them. Karthik's eyes would always land on Aadhira whenever she would be near him while Aadhira would also keep trying to steal glances at him without his notice. Charles would keep teasing them both at all times making them both turn red blushing. Aadhira would smack his head and complain to Amelia about him teasing her, in the end making Charles get scoldings from his girlfriend.

Abhi and Yash had come to know about everything that happened in the past, they both also had started teasing him about Aadhira saying "That's why you never saw any girl haan.. and here we were thinking you were not interested..". Karthik would just turn pink everytime it was mentioned, Aadhira would keep turning all shades of red with the teasing that she would receive from Unnati and Akshara.

Aadhira's 3 months at 'WholeMagic' had been over and Arun was really impressed with the hardwork and dedication. He had decided to invest in Aadhira's 'Glee Paradise' at the end of her second month itself. Aadhira had found a cozy little shop for her with the help of Karthik. They both were too busy these days, it had been 2 weeks since they spent time together.

Aadhira was busy in setting up everything and renovation of the shop while Karthik had back to back surgeries for the past week. They both just wanted to wind up all their works soon and spend some time together. Aadhira was in the kitchen making dinner, she had finally wrapped up her work and the renovation of the shop would take atleast 2 weeks so she was free until then.

Karthik was still not back, he had a surgery planned for today and he was still not picking up his call. She knew they both needed a break, she was dying to just sit and have a peaceful talk with him. She had been previously talking to Akshara and Unnati when Akshara had told her that she and Shiva were planning a small vacation as they both had not spent much time together since Aarush had arrived, all their time went out in taking care of him.

This had got Aadhira also thinking why not plan a vacation. She was searching for places near Birmingham to go on a short trip. She found that Scotland is a good place to visit. She smiles thinking she will talk to Karthik and they can book a trip to Scotland and she can confess what she feels for him there.

Karthik comes home late into the night, he looked very tired, Aadhira asks him to freshen up and heats up the food for him. He sits down on the dining table, she starts feeding him seeing him tired, he smiles looking at her. She looks at him "Karthik will you be able to take a holiday for a week from the hospital".

He looks at her confused "Why Aadhu", she looks at him "You have been working so hard.. so have I.. and the last week has been too tiring for both of us.. so I was thinking let's take a break and go somewhere..". He smiles and his eyes brighten up "Great idea.. I'll check if I have anything critical scheduled.. else I think I can let my team handle it"

She smiles brightly "Okay.. I was checking for place we can visit.. I thought Scotland would be good", he nods smiling "It would be great.. Okay Aadhu I'll check my schedule for the week and book the tickets..". She smiles and nods, once he completes his dinner he helps her clean up everything. They both drift into sleep, cuddling into eachother, no matter what they both would sleep in eachother's arms.

The next day, Karthik checks his schedule and let's Aadhira know that there is nothing critical in his schedule and he can let his team handle the rest. Aadhira was elated, she searches for a place and books it for their stay while Karthik books tickets for their travel, which was a day after.

They both leave for Scotland a day after, both of them were excited. Their friends had teased them well when Karthik and Aadhira had informed them that they are going on a small holiday. They had teased them saying it's not a holiday, it's their honeymoon. Akshara and Unnati had teased her so much, especially Unnati had teased her a lot in order to take revenge from Aadhira for packing her dresses for her honeymoon.