Chapter 59

Karthik's lips brushes against Aadhira's, she fists his leather jacket tightly in her gloves covered hands. Her eyes close involuntarily just feeling his lips on hers, her heart starts thumping hard in her chest. Karthik's heart was also in a similar condition, his heart felt like it had stopped for the second he had felt her lips against his.

He moves back from her leaving a soft peck on her lips. Karthik opens his eyes and looks at Aadhira who was holding his jacket tightly and hand her eyes shut tightly. He caresses her cheek which had turned red due to the cold snow and his kiss making her open her eyes. She looks into his jet black eyes, his eyes were shining with the love and desire he has for her.

She pulls away from him feeling nervous to look at him, Karthik shakes his head smiling and he too stands up. Aadhira looks away blushing, he holds her hand and turns her towards himself, he makes her look at him, she looks away again blushing "Aadhu look at me". She looks up to him, he smiles looking into her golden brown eyes "Aadhu there is so much longing for you in me.. I don't want to scare you..

And I won't do anything without your consent Aadhu.. right now I'm just yearning to hear your feelings.. I know and I feel it too but I want to hear it from you princess.. but there is no force.. tell me only when you are comfortable Aadhu". She keeps looking at him as he leaves a kiss on her forehead, she closes her eyes feeling his soft kiss against her forehead.

He moves back from her after leaving a forehead kiss, he was about to walk forward when Aadhira holds his hand stopping him. He turns towards her and looks at her "What is it Aadhu", she moves close to him and stands on her tip toes to reach his height. He looks at her surprised, she holds his cheeks and pulls him down a little, she leaves a soft lingering kiss on his cheek.

Her kiss takes him by surprise, she looks at him, his eyes keep looking at her making her nervous again. She gulps a lump to moisten her throat and bring out words to confess to him. She hugs him burying her face into his chest feeling shy, she could again feel his heart racing in his chest. She smiles feeling his heartbeat "I love you Kalthi".

He was pulling her close into his embrace suddenly he freezes on hearing her. He cups her cheeks and makes her look at him "What did you say Aadhu", she bends her eyes down "I.. I love you Ka.. Kalthi". He takes her into a bone crushing hug "Godd!! Aadhu.. I have been dying to hear this from you.. you don't know how happy I'm.. I cannot express my happiness princess..

I love you.. I love you so much my fairy princess.. hearing this from you has always been my dream Aadhu.. for as long as I can remember.. I'm still not able to believe it's not a dream.. pinch me Aadhu". She chuckles and actually pinches him "Oouuuu", he moves back and looks at her "Aadhuuu". She smiles "You only asked me to pinch you na Kaalthiii", he shakes his head and hugs her again.

She smiles and hugs him back, she suddenly feels water on her neck. She moves her fingers into his hair "Hey Karthik.. baby what happened.. are you crying baby?". He shakes his head burying his face more into her neck "I'm not able to express how happy I'm Aadhu", she keeps caressing his hair "Baby.. Shh.. let's go back to the hotel.. I have a surprise for you".

Aadhira wipes away his tears of happiness, there was a bright smile on his face which was not ready to leave at all no matter how much he tried. They both take a bus back to their hotel. Once they reach their room, Aadhira asks Karthik to order their dinner and goes inside to get Karthik's surprise.

In the meanwhile, Karthik changes into his tracks and a woolen sweater and orders food for them. Aadhira comes out of the bathroom dressed in her wedding saree, she leaves her hair open as Karthik likes her hair left open. She wears the same golden jhumkas that she had worn on their wedding day. She also wears a thin silver waist chain and some silver coloured bangles along with them to match her saree.