Chapter 19

It had been a month since Karthik had seen Aadhira, he had not been able to see her again. He was gloomy, seeing his sad mood Abhi and Yash had decided to take him to a pub. Karthik had refused at first stating he is tired and he cannot go as he will have classes and work the next day but when Abhi stated that the next day would be a Saturday he didn't have any reason to make so he had to listen to Abhi and Yash.

Karthik had gotten ready in a plain white shirt and black Jean. After getting ready they three leave for the club. Once they reach the club, Yash and Karthik sit near the drinks section while Abhi glares at them "Are you guys serious.. you both came to the club just to sit.. you both don't drink either.. seriously I have got the most boring friends..".

Yash and Karthik just ignore him and order mocktails for themselves, Abhi huffs looking at them "Huhhh!! I should have selected better and interesting friends for myself.. only God knows how we three bonded.. even I'm not sure". Yash turns to him "We bonded because we were in the same room in the hostel remember.. else why would I even be friends with this food monster and you, Mr.Oh so friendly guy".

Abhi and Karthik roll their eyes, Karthik looks at Yash "Oh please Mr.Studious.. even we wouldn't have thought of being friends with the teacher's pet". Yash rolls his eyes looking at Abhi and Karthik, Abhi looks at them "If you are done can we hit the dance floor". Karthik and Yash just shake their heads and turn towards the counter to get their mocktails. Abhi glares at them and sits on the seat next to them and mutters to himself "Idiots.. Ayush Anna was right.. I should have listened to him.."

Just then Abhi sees their classmates and joins them on the dance floor. Yash and Karthik keep sipping their drinks. Karthik was again lost in his thoughts of Aadhira, Yash was chuckling looking at Abhi dancing, he turns to Karthik and nudges him to look at the dancing Abhi. Karthik turns to look at Abhi when he gets a glance of Aadhira.

He immediately turns away, What the hell Karthik.. was all your weird imaginations that you have had of her not enough that now again you are imagining her.. better stay in your senses.. don't behave like a roadside Romeo again.. remember how embarassed you were that day.. and the weird looks that Abhi and Yash kept giving you..

Flashback begins..

2 weeks earlier..

They three had again been to the beach. Karthik was impatient to see Aadhira again. He was wishing that he could see her today again in the beach. They three were again standing near the water, Abhi turns to Yash and Karthik "No girls today.. how sad", Karthik and Yash laugh looking at him.

Karthik was praying and looking around that he will get atleast one glance of his fairy princess. When he keeps looking around he suddenly gets a glance of her. She was standing far away holding a puppy in her arms. He runs off in that direction, Abhi and Yash follow him not knowing where he is going. They two try calling him but he just doesn't listen and runs off.

As soon as he reaches near Aadhira he goes and hugs her "I missed you so much.. where did you go..". Aadhira tries to get out of his hold, she keeps struggling in his arms, that's when he realises she doesn't even know him and he just ran to hug her. He backs off from her and looks at her, he sees that it's a different girl who was glaring at him looking like she will slap him any moment.

He steps back from the girl "I.. I'm sorry.. I.. I thought you were someone else.. really sorry..". The girl was still glaring at him "What do you think you were doing haan.. like seriously.. you thought I was someone else.. and the first thing you do seeing this person is hug them.. that too in the middle of the beach..". Abhi and Yash step in to help Karthik "Sorry our friend had a rough breakup.. he keeps hallucinating about his ex girlfriend.. really sorry..".