Chapter 36

Everything was set for them to leave tonight, everyone were at Reddy house, Karthik's parents, Aadhira's parents, Akshara and Shiva, and also Abhi. Yash and Unnati were not there as they were still on their honeymoon. Aadhira and Karthik were getting ready to leave to the airport.

Aadhira was ready in a black turtle neck sweatshirt and blue jeans while Karthik was ready in a baby blue shirt and black jeans. They both go down to the living room taking their luggages. Akshara wiggles her eyebrows looking at their matching outfits. Aadhira just rolls her eyes looking at Akshara, Akshara looks at her "Aadhu I need to use the bathroom can you help me".

Aadhira nods and takes a heavily pregnant Akshara into the guest bedroom. Akshara winks at Aadhira "Aadhu what's up haan.. matching outfits..", Aadhira just rolls her eyes "I didn't know he had chosen the same colour outfit.. stop assuming Akshu.. nothing is happening here".

Akshara shakes her head looking at Aadhira "Oh please I too thought the same about Shiva.. you know me and him didn't get along in the beginning.. but now see.. we never agreed on anything.. though it happens now also.. I cannot stay without him neither can he without me.. when it's destiny you cannot stop the inevitable baby.. love will happen baby.."

Aadhira looks elsewhere "Let's see.. if that ever happens Akshu.. the way it's progressing I don't think we will ever reach that point where love happens between us.. anyway destiny brought us together.. then I'm sure destiny will have some plan in store for us.. I am leaving it all to my Krishna ji to plan". Akshara smiles "I'm sure it is going to turn out great.. better than you expected".

Aadhira gives her a tight lipped smile and tries to change the topic "Well how is my baby doing there..", she asks pointing to Akshara's baby bump. Akshara smiles "Well very busy troubling me.. kicking and playing football inside my tummy..", Aadhira chuckles and bends down closer to the baby bump "Good baby keep troubling Mumma till I'm back okay.. when I come back we'll have lots of fun together okay".

Akshara chuckles and they both go out of the room. Karthik, Abhi and Shiva were talking, Abhi looks at Karthik "Well Karthi.. see Akshara and Shiva are already having their baby.. Yash and Unnati have gone to get one ready.. and I know you will also be making some.. poor me the only single guy of this gang.. so please find a girl for me guys..".

Karthik smacks his head "Mr.Ranjha I'm sure you will find your Heer on your own", Shiva laughs looking at them "Anyway.. All the best Karthik.. handling these sisters is not an easy job.. so be careful.. and take care of Aadhira.. Akshu has told me so much about Aadhira.. and she has gone through a lot.. please don't hurt her..".

Karthik nods and gives a small smile to Shiva, Abhi looks at Karthik "Oh yeah I forgot to tell.. if you do any stupid thing I won't mind kicking you right on your bum.. and Yash has promised to join me in that.. I'm sure Shiva would join in.. so think we'll before taking any decision". Karthik shakes his head chuckling "God such a drama queen you are Abhi..".

Their parents smile looking at them, Gautam, Aadhira's dad goes near Karthik "My daughter is a little naughty.. speaks without thinking.. if she speaks out anything which offends you just ignore her..". Aadhira rolls her eyes looking at her dad, he turns to Aadhira "and Aadhu.. take care of him.. and be a good girl".

She rolls her eyes again at her father's words, Karthik's dad, Ramakrishnan jumps in "Gautam you are doing it all wrong.. You should ask Karthik to take care of our Aadhu and Aadhu to ignore Karthik if he does anything stupid.. right na Aadhu". She smiles looking at him while Karthik rolls his eyes at his father and mutters to himself "Huh!! Always supporting her".