Chapter 29 - Edited

The Silver Light Pack looked around their decimated pack land. The darkness had overwhelmed them as soon as Ava and Artemia left. 

The homes of the pack were destroyed, burned down to the ground by acid fires. The Elite Pack and the Silver Light Pack stood around the carnage counting the dead. 

They had lost some great friends and were preparing to burry the dead. Half of them had been killed, another quarter of them were severely wounded. 

The Packs Alpha had called a meeting to see what could be done and plan the funerals. 

Once the evil had finished destroying all it could, Alpha Don had looked around his packed land shocked. He realised too late just how much power his daughter and her wolf carried and how strong they had to be to keep a darkness away from them all. He didn't realise. He was so stupid. They all were. 

Now his concern was about keeping the werewolves that were still alive and bridging the cap he had inevitably caused with his daughter. 

Grief hung over him, heavy and thick as he walked into the makeshift hospital wing to were his wife lay, unconscious in a self-induced coma. He watched the machines beep, the heart monitor skipping a beat. 

No one could look him in the eye. 

He didn't know what happened to them. All he could remember was being so angry, furious and full of rage and all it was aimed at his daughter. 

They had all fought bravely, but they were all taken by surprised and now his wife was fighting for her life. 

He had really fucked up. He should've been stronger than this. 

He looked up as Damon and the rest of his people as they came towards him. 

"What's wrong now?" 

Damon looked grim. 

"We..." 

"Did you find her?" 

"No, Don, she's not in the country." Damon replied. 

"Where the fuck is she then?!" 

Damon took a deep breath before releasing it. 

"Europe." 

"What?! How did she get to Europe?! She doesn't even have a passport?" 

They all knew how she got there. 

Obviously by magic. Don thought. 

* * * * * 

Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2020 for NeoNixButterfly21/Christine

* * * * * 

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reading this filler chapter. :) 

Let me know what you think of the story so far. 

😭😂