Chapter 6 - Edited

The Moon Goddess watched her children play and live in the world below. There wasn't much that she could do other than that, as it was frowned upon to intervene by the other Godly beings. Their existence meant they observed, but to change the course of events could change the outcome that Selene had been hoping for all along. 

She was a separate entity from her sister Artemis, the warrior and hunter Goddess; she wasn't a fighter herself, but watched  all her children with fondness. Well, most of them...

One wolf caught her interest, and her disappointment. One that had strayed too far from his original path. The path she had laid out for him. 

Alpha Colton, was in need, in her opinion, of a good spanking. This man-child was acting like a newborn baby that had been dropped on its head. Not to mention, all that rotting flesh he carried around his neck was enough to make a Goddess want to purge.

It should be noted that the Gods only cook, Emmett, would find the culprit who caused Selene to bring up his food and beat them with his rolling pin. The cook had threatened many times to do just that on a few occasions. 

Gods and Goddess' don't eat the way normal people do. Their food is of a higher vibration and terribly difficult to handle. Only the most talented artisans could create food with this produce and every dish was a work of art.

Colton looks like a breathing corpse! She screamed, but there was no one around to hear her. 

He had deranged the purity of the werewolves more than what she ever thought imaginable. He had warped her creation; one that was meant as protection between the supernatural and the humans alike. A go-between two entities to keep the peace, she thought. Hadn't that just gone to the pits. 

Her daughter would find a way to bring the balance back, she just had to keep Ava alive long enough for it to come into fruition.

It is going to be more difficult than I thought, Selene thought to herself.

The Moon Goddess had a plan, but there were so many pieces, she wondered if it would all go as planned.  

Now was the time to act on it. There was no other choice. The dark ones had their choice. They made their bed and now they would reap what they sowed. 

The packs were about to get very busy. She was happy that a light disruption was about to occur through the Silver Light Pack and the Golden Spark Pack. A good disruption. Let those who fear my child finally see and feel my wrath! 

Selene stroked the broad head of her large wolf Bia. She could feel her grumbling under her stoicism. 

Bring it on, Colton! You don't know what kind of Titan's I have awaiting for you. You stupid, stupid boy!

Bia grunted, burn the traitor, Goddess. Burn him to ash for what he has done!

A single tear rolled down her moonlit cheek.

Very well, Bia. She said. 

It had to be done. There was no other way.

She would have to be strong, even if she didn't like it.

And she, in fact, loathed it.

*****

Hey Wattpaders,

Don't forget about the competition I create in my last Author's note. You won't miss out. I will keep it going until I get at least 3 people interested.

Much Love,

Christine xo

Copyright © All Rights Reserved  2020 to NeoNixButterfly21/Christine