Chapter 11 - Edited

Dear Alpha Damon Moonstone,

                Thank you for replying to my email so quickly. I thank you for coming to our aid now as we are in need of it. The threat hasn't shown themselves yet, but we know they are planning something with their attack coming in five months. 

That isn't enough time to get my pack ready for the battle that is coming. I don't know the enemy, so I have no idea how to prepare them. Whatever you are able to share with us will definitely be a great help.

Now, the issue with my daughter, her power seems to be growing even more so now since she came back from Greece to bring back my pack members from the attack they had faced from the ancients there. They are healing nicely but I am not sure if they will be up to the another fight. I would like to get all pack members up to a level where they can at least protect themselves and die as warriors instead of dying in fear. What are we to do to but accept your help?

I look forward to you and your packs arrival.

Sincerely,

Alpha Donald Silverstone

***

Blade against blade hit hard under the sun as all pack members practiced. Packs from all over the country were slowly coming in now to aid the Silver Light Pack in their fight. It was in the best interest of everyone that they win this next battle. There were hoping it would be the last battle for this lifetime. As all the packs where hoping for long-term peace.

The women where on the other side of the practice fields working on hand-to-hand combat and close quarter knife skills.

There were all getting stronger, but the clock was ticking, and time was of the essence.

The packs trained hard everyday for eight years and the last six months they trained harder than they ever had before. No one questioned Don when he sent out the order for a harsher and tougher training regime. They understood. No one wanted to die from this threat.

No one knew what to expect, but they knew the threat was deadly and without conscience on whose lives they destroyed, they decided to step up, for themselves and their families. For the enemy, it was all about power for them and nothing else. They wanted to control the packs and the human civilisations. If they didn't want that to happened, they had to be eliminated and to do that the packs and their warriors had to be strong.

Don surveyed his pack members and took notes on what they needed to individually work on. His notes weren't that detailed, just Mac Fisher needed to watch his left side so that he didn't get attacked on his belly in wolf form.

Don's second Samson looked at his notes and went over to Mac to let him know to protect his left side. They spent the rest of the day fixing and readjusting the packs in their fighting stances.

Don checked his phone again to see if the Moonstone Elite Pack replied yet to his email.

No answer yet.

He'll reply. Samson said through their personal link.

I hope so.

If you keep furrowing your eyebrows like that your pack is going to see how stressed out you are.

Don dropped his eyebrows back down. He checked his phone again to make sure he didn't receive an email and there in his inbox was a notification that he had just received new mail. He opened it and read:

                Hi Alpha Don,

                We are glad to receive your email but saddened by the circumstances in receiving your communications. The Alpha is discussing it with the elders in our pack. He will get back to you as soon as they are done.

                All the best,

                Luna Ludia

Don let out a breath of relief. They were coming.

See! What did I tell you? Samson laughed a little and moved off to help another pack member.

Don sighed. It was enough for now. The burden he had been carrying for eight years eased. 

*****

Copyright © All Rights Reserved  2020 to NeoNixButterfly21/Christine