Chapter 32 - Edited

Hi 👋

I just wanted to let you know there are some sexy parts towards the end of this chapter. Please be aware and be at least 18 to read it. If you feel uncomfortable for any reason just keep scrolling. I haven't decided how far the sexy stuff will go. But it will...eventually.

Thank you for understanding 😊

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Vittoria looked at the state of the room.

What the fuck just happened?!

She looked at her son bereft. "What the fuck was that?! Who the fuck did that to an innocent?!"

Raoul stood shaking at his mother. He was furious. Only the most ancient of dark spells could do that to a wolf. The look on Ava's face when she realised her mother-in-law was "rejecting" her. He couldn't believe it.

"What do we do?" Elena asked.

"We find her and we bring her back here. Then we get the local witches to break the curse put upon her." Vittoria said, sternly. "That girl did not deserve how I treated her, and the fact that she is not with her family, how has every other wolf treated her? I can only guess what's she been through."

Raoul reached into his pocket and looked at the caller ID. His Beta had called him and told him that they had found Ava and they were bringing her back to the house. She was cold and wouldn't wake up when they shook her and her wolf was being really difficult. He disconnected and shoved the phone back into his pocket.

"They found Ava and sees not waking up. I'm going to warm her up and talk to her. Get her to understand that curses like these have an affect that the longer they are attached to someone the worse it can be. My guess is the more she uses her gifts, the more the reactions to who she is increases."

He looked at his family one by one gauging their reactions.

"We will contact the witches and get them here as soon as possible. This curse needs breaking now!" Vittoria declared. 

Raoul nodded and turned to meet his Beta at the door.

Raoul grabbed Ava gently and walked towards his bedroom, slamming the heavy wooden door shut with his foot. He lay Ava down on the bed, on the right side and started to turn down the left side. After that was done, he picked her up and laid her down stripping her of the clothes she wore, leaving only her underwear when he felt discreetly that it hadn't gotten wet.

Raoul covered her and went to turn on the electric blanket. He would leave it on until she woke up. He turned to light a fire in the fireplace adding as much wood as the fireplace could take before it overflowed just to make sure the heat lasted a while. He made a note to go and check the fire every half hour so he wouldn't get soot on his white carpet.

He went into the bath room and grabbed two towels and a small bucket of warm water. He lifted the doona and concentrated on penetrating heat into Ava's arms, abdomen, back and legs. He dried her off as he went so that she wouldn't feel the cold when the warm water turned icy. He covered her once again and waited.

It was a full hour before Ava woke up. Her new family stood around her and was looking down at her with remorse.

"Ava, I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I said to you. I don't have any excuses. I didn't know what was happening until it was too late. Darkness like this has a way of taking over sometimes. I hope that you can find it in your heart someday to forgive me." Vittoria stopped talking, letting her apology hang there; she wasn't expecting a response right now but she hoped maybe someday Ava would accept her heartfelt words.