Authors Note

I have a few things that I want to say to everyone who is reading my story from any and every walk of life:

Thank you so much!

I am saying thank you this way in case no one likes or comments on my story and that's okay. I just wanted to show my appreciation to all of you in this post.

Maybe sometime you may comment and then I can say thank you to each and every one of you personally, but for right now it is just going to be like this.

Story note:

Ava has just triggered the power she received from the Goddess Artemis who is the Goddess of the Hunt, the wilderness, wild animals and the moon. There is way more to Ava's power than just controlling the wind, floating in mid-air and using lightning or light as weapons.

If I am being honest, I know what is going to happen to her at the end. This is not a foreshadowing because I won't tell you what's going to happen but I know. I just don't know how I am going to get there.

The journey is going to be rocky! But it's going to be fun.

I will also give you a little hint about Hamish or "Ham sandwich" as Ava affectionately calls him.

He is a romantic at heart. He would do anything for Ava. He has always had her best interest at heart even when he was close to losing it or his heart and mind would go crazy from forcing back the "mating bond".

However, true love wins in the end. That's my goal.

I hope you can all come with me along this epic journey and that the "dark" parts aren't too scary.

Thank you everyone again!

Much Love,

Christine (a.k.a NeoNixButterfly21)