𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨?

Your POV

I walked downstairs seeing my parents chatting with each other and eating their food.

"Good morning!" I smiled, admiring them. I always loved their love story and how long they've been together, my parents were friends with the Malfoy before my brother and I were even born but that changed when a scandal accused my parents of frauding the Malfoy's company causing their friendship to end.

Ever since then they despised each other, I know they have a son named Draco who is the same age as my brother and me but he lives in England and I live in America, after the huge scandal between my parents and the Malfoy. My parents were forced to move after they were getting death threats from people.

"Morning!" I looked up to see my brother with a wide smile on his face as he took his seat next to me.

"Morning little brother." I teased and he groaned.

"Just because you're two minutes older than me doesn't make you more powerful than me. I'm taller than you." He huffed while I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse.

"And those were the best two minutes of my life." I ruffled his hair causing him to whine.

"Y/N, leave your brother alone." My mother said. "Now hurry up you two, you'll two be late for school."

I looked at my twin who had an annoyed look.

"Come on Ozan, you're lucky that you have me to drive you to school after what happened." I rose an eyebrow causing him to groan.

"It wasn't my fault! I wanted to impress my crush!" He defended himself while I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Let's go." I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my car as we got in and I start up the car. "Seatbelt."

"I'm not a child." He complained but obeyed and put on his seatbelt. I drove us to school, and after a few minutes, we arrived. Ozan and I got out of the car as he went to his group of friends and I walked inside the school building to find my group of friends. One of my friends walked up to me with a huge smile on her face.

"What's up with you?" I raised an eyebrow as she sighed dreamily.

"Your brother is hot." She blurted out and I scrunch up my face in disgust.

"My brother? You have a crush on my brother? Why?" I asked her.

"Because he's kind and hot!" She replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Believe me I have been living with him for eighteen years of my life and he's annoying." I groaned and rubbed my face. "Can you choose someone else?"

"Nope." She said and I sighed knowing that my brother was a total heartthrob, always getting the girls and I do also get some guys but they weren't the right for me. After a few classes that I found boring, I walked around the halls since I had a free period.

"Y/N!" A voice shouted behind me and I sighed knowing who it was. I turned around to see Ozan running towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well there is this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" He asked, hopefully, I say yes.

"No," I replied and he pouted. "Remember the last time I went to a party with you." I raised an eyebrow.