𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤

Your POV

I woke up to see Draco's side empty, frowning at the absence of my husband. Instead, I found a paper bird crane laying on his side of the bed with an envelope along with a rose.

Sitting up to grab the envelope to unfold it and admire his handwriting;

Dear love,

I hope you slept well. My father needed me at his office so I'm sorry I'm not with you but I promise once I arrive home I will take you anywhere you want to go. I love you my darling.

Love,
Draco.

I smiled at the letter before getting out of bed to get dressed then I went to the kitchen to make some food. I looked down to admire the wedding band sitting on my left hand, to remember that I had a mission to complete while at the same time being a wife.

Turning off the stove and taking off my apron, placing it on the chair before an idea popped into my head I need to find alternatives to find more evidence against Lucius. Unless I sneak into his office and his house to find my answers.

Yes, that was the only way to find evidence against the man who took my brother's life. I looked at the photo frame of Ozan and let out a sigh. It's almost gonna be a year since his death, the last time I heard his voice was a day before his death. I walked towards the picture and stared at it.

"I can't believe it's gonna be eight months since you left me but I'm sorry I'm doing this, to use Draco just to seek justice for you. I don't want Draco to believe that I married him just to use him for my revenge, but I will make sure everyone who was involved in your death regrets ever doing this to you." I sighed, wiping a tear away.

I walked back to the kitchen to get a plate and serve the food that I cooked on it, taking a seat and began eating while I decided to wait for Draco. After a few hours, I was washing the dishes when I heard the front door unlock.

"Darling, I'm home," Draco called out.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I called back, turning off the faucet and drying my hands before turning around to see Draco standing against the doorframe.

"Hey, love." He greeted, walking towards me to wrap his arms around me and bury his head against the crook of my neck.

"Hey," I replied, smiling when I felt his lips trailing along my neck sometimes pulling a bit of my skin with his teeth causing me to throw my head back and let out a moan. "Draco."

A whimper left my lips when he found my sweet spot. He lifted his head to capture our lips in a heated kiss, his hands found the back of my thighs to lift me, managing to wrap my legs around his waist as he led us to our bedroom. He placed me on the ground.

"Each day I fall more in love with you." He whispers, brushing his lips against mine. His hands unbuttoned my blouse, quickly getting rid of the fabric before attaching his lips to my neck to create lovebites. One of my hands entangled in his hair while the other rested on his cheek.

"Is that so?" He lifted his head to nod. My fingers played with his shirt buttons, managing to unbutton them all. My gaze fell to his bare chest, running my hand down his chest to his lower abdomen.

"You make me the happiest man in the world." He says, trailing his hands on my waist, before trailing his hands up my back, unhooking the bra straps. He kissed my lips before trailing them down to the middle of my chest and then to my stomach. "So perfect."

He got up to take off his pants and then his briefs before laying on the bed. I quickly disregarded the rest of my clothes before climbing on top of him. His eyes locked with mine before I leaned down to kiss his jawline. My lips trailed down to his neck to give him lovebites. He moans and throws his head back.