𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Your POV

"She's pregnant?" Isabella gasped after I told her the news.

"Yes, she's expecting Draco's child," I replied, letting out a sigh.

"How do you feel about this?" She asked.

"I'm not really sure. I know everyone will know that there would be a Malfoy heir or heiress and that the mother is Draco's ex-girlfriend. I know Lucius will be thrilled to find out that he would have a grandchild, there's no doubt about that." I said. "But I feel Astoria will rub her pregnancy in my face because she is carrying Draco's child."

"But at least Draco is your husband." She smirked. I chuckled and laughed slightly.

"That, she can't steal from me," I replied. "But even if the child isn't mine, I will still love the baby as if it was my own."

"Has she scheduled her appointment?" She asked. I nodded.

"Today at 3:30 pm and Draco's going. His mother invited us for a family dinner and I don't know how it's gonna end." I replied.

"How is it going with finding evidence against Lucius?" She asked. I smirked.

"I found a few that will make Lucius in shock after releasing this evidence to the public," I said.

"What did you find?" She asked.

"He's having an affair," I replied. Her eyes widen at the sudden information. "I took pictures and videos of him and his lover."

"Oh my god, Narcissa doesn't deserve him." She says.

"She doesn't but I will find out more evidence until I find my brother's murderer," I said. "People who know are being quiet to say something."

"I hope we get Lucius in jail for all the crimes he committed." I nodded, resting my hand under my chin as I thought of what Draco was doing right now. Probably on his way to the appointment which was less than twenty minutes. This was gonna change everything.

Draco POV

I was in a room with Astoria as we waited for the doctor. I was pacing around, nervous about how was the baby.

"Draco, will you stop pacing around." Astoria hissed. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous about the baby that's all," I replied.

"Nothing will be wrong with our child." She said. I nodded just as the door knocked. "Come in." The doctor walked in with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon Draco and Astoria." He says, nodding to us. We replied as well. I stood next to Astoria as the doctor began to apply the gel to her stomach. "First time being parents?"

"Yes," I replied, a bit of nervousness in my voice.

"There is nothing to be nervous about. I know having a first child can be stressful to you two but you two will fall in love with your child instantly." I nodded as the doctor began to do his job Astoria and I stared at the screen to see our child. "And there's your child."

"Draco, look at our baby!" Astoria beamed as my eyes never left the screen. There were many emotions that I was experiencing right now, staring at my child. Watching the tiny jerks the baby made, barely looking like a baby but a tiny blob. The doctor smiled at us then he took the proper measurements.

"And this is what your baby's heartbeat sounds like." He turned on a switch then we heard the beating heartbeat of our child. I was in awe.

"My god Y/N, do you hear our child's heartbeat?" my eyes left the screen to see Astoria glaring at me. I realized that it wasn't Y/N who was expecting my child but Astoria. She continue to glare at me while the doctor ignored us.