𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥

Your POV

"Good morning love." I opened my eyes to see Draco carrying a tray filled with food. I sat up as he placed the tray on my lap. "How did you sleep, darling?" He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Great," I replied as I grabbed my fork and began cutting the pancakes. He smiled.

"Well I was thinking after you finish work, I can take you out on a date." He says. "Our first date as a married couple." I smiled at him

"Do I need to wear something beautiful?" He shooked his head.

"You are always beautiful." I nodded as I finished the last bits of the pancakes Draco took the tray from me while I got up to get ready for work.

"I'll see you tonight." I cupped his face to place a kiss on his lips as his hands wrapped themselves around my waist to pull me closer. I laughed when Draco began to trail kisses down my neck. "Dray, I need to go to work before your father will believe that you are holding me, hostage."

He laughed before nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. "He can think whatever he wants but I want to spend the whole day with my lovely wife."

"How about tonight? I will be all yours." He nodded and kissed my forehead. I left the house to Malfoy inc. Much to my dismay that I have to see Lucius there but I could find many secrets.

"Good morning Y/N." Julia greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning Julia, how was your day?" I smiled back as she let out a sigh.

"It was boring, Mr. Malfoy has given us many papers work to fill out and he has yelled at us because he's moody." I nodded, sighing.

"Well, I better get to work before he yells at me for being late," I said and she nodded. I went to my office and my surprise, there was a stack of paperwork laying on my desk. I picked up the sticky notes and read them.

'Due by tomorrow morning.'

I sat down and began to fill out the paperwork that I had no interest in caring what it was about but I still filled them out. There was a knock on the door making me look up to see one of my co-workers, Richard.

"Hello Y/N." He flashed me a smile.

"Hello, Richard," I replied to see more paperwork in his hand. "Please don't tell me that's more for me to fill out." I groaned. He shooked his head and chuckled.

"These are for Mr. Malfoy, I finished them but I want you to take them to him." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you are married to his son and he's your father-in-law." He shrugged. I sighed before taking the documents from his hands. "Thank you, I'll make it up to you."

"You better." I laughed. He chuckled before walking back to his office. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello, this is Y/N Malfoy. How may I help you?" My tone was professional and direct.

"Why hello Mrs. Malfoy." Draco's voice sounded so professional but he tried not to laugh. I decided to play along.

"What can I help with Mr. Malfoy?" I asked, placing the phone near my ear as I shuffled through the paperwork.

"I was wondering if you are available for some lunch at noon?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"I'm available for lunch," I said.

"Great, I'll pick you up at twelve." He said.

"Alright, see you later," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too sans coeur." He replied before hanging up. I stretched my arms before grabbing the files and leaving my office, making my way to Lucius' office.