𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥

A/N: It's been a while since I updated this story but I'm still recovering from being sick.

Your POV

"You forgave him?" Isabella asked as she was cutting tomatoes.

"Yes," I replied, shoving some peanuts in my mouth. She gave me a look that I knew she wasn't happy about it.

"Y/N, he hurt you." She sighed, setting the knife door.

"I know," I replied. "But I still love him and I need him to get my answers."

"Are you still getting married to him?" She asked.

"We both want to but it's Lucius who doesn't approve." I sighed, running my hand over my face. "I'm not sure if Lucius is suspecting something about me."

"Do you think he knows that you're the daughter of his ex-friend?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied. "Draco told me that Astoria's father made a promise to Lucius before he passed away that Astoria and Draco should end up getting married but I came along and Draco fell in love with me."

"Oh." She replied as she placed the tomatoes in a bowl, opening up the fridge to find more ingredients. "Does his mother approve?"

"Yes, she's a lovely lady. She is trying to convince Draco and me to have a child." I replied and she let out a small squeal.

"Imagine you and Draco have a baby. Your child will be the cutest baby ever." She said. I chuckled at the thought of Draco and me having a child in the future.

"Isa, I would love to have a child with Draco in the future but right now I need to focus on Ozan's justice," I replied. My phone rang and Isabella left the room while I answered the phone. "Hello, darling."

"Hello love, I wanted to tell you that my parents want us to come over to their house," Draco said. I furrowed my eyebrows, why did they want us to visit them? "My mother told me that my father wants us to talk with him."

"What for?" I asked, kind of nervous about what Lucius would want to say to me or Draco. Would he still try to find a way to break things with Draco? I heard a sigh from the other side of the phone.

"I don't know love." He replied. "I'll pick you up in an hour, see you soon."

"Alright," I replied. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied. I smiled. "You know I love hearing you say those words." I couldn't help to blush.

"Get used to it, you will hear those words every time I'm with you," I replied. "I'll see you soon." I hung up then I went to my room to find a nice outfit.

"Is Draco taking you out on a date?" Isabella asked. I shooked my head.

"His parents want Draco and me to come over to their house," I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Draco told me that his father wants to talk to us," I said, sighing at myself when I messed up a bit of my makeup.

"Uh oh. That could be a good thing or a bad thing." She said.

"Hopefully it's a good thing," I said and she nodded.

"Have you found any information about Lucius?" She asked.

"Yes, I talked to some of his former co-workers and I found some information about Lucius."

"What is it?" She asked.

"He has an anger issue towards his employees, he would get angry with them if he doesn't like one of their ideas or he would treat them poorly and he steals his employee's property but since he has a good relationship with the authorities, he bribes them not to investigate him," I said. Her eyes widen at the new information. "I met his co-worker, Severus Snape and he gives me eerie vibes like he knows all of the crimes that Lucius committed."