𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Your POV

I was with Isabella as we decided to go shopping today.

"Y/N, you didn't." She gasped once I told her what I did. I smirked and nodded. "Y/N, Lucius will kill you if he finds out that it was you who vandalize his company."

"Everyone deserves to know that he is a criminal. Draco has to know the truth about his father." I replied and she let out a sigh.

"Did anyone see you?" She asked.

"Someone did but they couldn't see my face that well," I said.

"You talked to your dad?" I nodded. "Have you told him that you're dating Draco?"

"No, he will get furious with me to know that I'm dating the son of his enemy," I replied. "I just told him that I am dating someone and his name is Drake which Draco heard and laughed at." I rolled my eyes. "I don't think it's a good idea to tell my dad about my relationship."

"You're right." She said. "He will think you did it on purpose." I groaned.

"He probably lectured me about why I shouldn't date the enemy's son." I sighed as we walked out of a store.

"Good luck with that." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!" A voice called out. I turned my head to see Damian walking toward me.

"Oh great," Isabella muttered, crossing her arms. I elbowed her.

"Hi, Damian," I replied, flashing him a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to buy some things." He replied. "How are you?"

"I'm good, doing some shopping as well," I replied. He nodded and smiled.

"Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He asked. I looked at Isabella who was glaring at him.

"Um..you see Damian, I'm dating Draco," I said.

"You're dating him?" I nodded, feeling a bit awkward. "I see...you shouldn't be so happy that you're with him. He can just leave you, his father told me that he prefers for Draco to marry Astoria."

"You know what―" Isabella marched towards him but I grabbed her arm.

"Lucius can't control Draco's life but I want to say one thing to you. I won't listen to your words because all I see is that you are jealous." I spat. "You have no right to be jealous, leave me alone." I began to walk away with Isabella when he shouted at me.

"You stole Draco from Astoria!" I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows.

"His relationship with Astoria ended before he met me. Draco had to realize that his relationship with Astoria was toxic." I left and Isabella nudged my arm.

"You put him in his place." She grinned while I rolled my eyes.

"He was getting on my nerves," I replied. "I mean he kissed me unexpectedly." She nodded. Isabella left to go on a date with Theo so I went home. I took a quick shower then I made a quick snack.

I had to find more evidence against Lucius but where do I begin? Draco has told me that Lucius has some people against him but what is the reason? I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked out of the kitchen to open the door to see Draco standing on the other side.

"Hello love." Draco smiled. I smiled back.

"Hello Draco, come in," I said. He stepped inside once I shut the door he pinned me against the door, capturing his lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands gripped my hips as he deepened the kiss.