𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Your POV

I opened my eyes to see Draco sound asleep. I moved some of his hair out of his face as he stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes to stare into mine. I smiled.

"Good morning," I said, caressing his cheek as a smile formed on his lips.

"Good morning beautiful." He replied, sitting up to get on top of me to press his lips against mine in a slow, passionate kiss. My hands flew to his hair, gently combing his hair with my fingers. We pulled away for a few minutes then we got out of bed to get dressed. "My father wants to talk to me about something." He says, fixing his tie.

"Alright, I hope it's nothing serious," I replied. He gave me a small smile.

"It must be about the business." He shrugged. I nodded and returned the smile.

"I'll see you later then."  I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him then I went to work.

Draco POV

I walked into Malfoy inc to be greeted by Julia.

"Good morning Mr. Malfoy." She flashed me a smile. I returned the smile.

"Good morning Julia," I replied. "Is my father available?" She looked at her computer.

"He is, let me inform him that you are here." I nodded and took a seat while she went to call my father to inform him that I arrived. "Mr. Malfoy, your father can see you now." I stood up and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Julia. Have a nice day!" I walked to my father's office and knocked.

"Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked in to see him working on his paperwork. He looked up to stare at me. "Ah! Draco, take a seat." I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"You wanted to talk to me," I say. He nodded and opened his drawer.

"Draco, I know that you are married and have a wife to take care of. You must be careful with the enemies." He spoke as I raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have enemies? What do they want from you?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Draco, I told you about this. They envied our company and our lifestyle." He said as he pulled out a gun. My eyes widen.

"What am I gonna do with that?!" I exclaimed, staring at the gun.

"You need to protect your wife." He said. I gulped and picked up the gun, examining it.

"But I...I don't know how to use a gun..." I said. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"That's why you gotta learn." He smirked. "Someone can harm you or Y/N."

"I'm gonna protect Y/N if I have to," I replied. He smiled at me and stood up to pat my shoulder.

"I also want to give you something." He pulled out a necklace from underneath his shirt, taking the necklace over his head. "This necklace has been passed down throughout generations, your grandfather gave it to me once I was around your age and now it's my turn to give it to you. When you have your children it will be given to the first-born heir. The serpent represents ambition."

He slipped the necklace over my head, placing the serpent's head chain in the center of my chest. My fingers wrapped around the serpent's head, examing the necklace.

"Thank you," I replied, looking at my father who was smiling at me.

"This necklace represents who we are. A true Malfoy." He smirked. "You need to take good care of it, don't let anyone steal it from you." I nodded, not caring about what he just said but staring at the new necklace that I own. The details were beautiful, the fangs were sharp as if I can stab through someone's hand. The silver medal matched my eyes. The green color that was the serpent's eyes looking fierce, determining.