𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Your POV

I hung out with Draco more often as we got to know each other, Astoria didn't like me hanging out with her boyfriend but Draco always reassure Astoria that he and I are just friends. I was waiting for Draco to come to get me as he wants to introduce me to his friends. He already met Isabella and the two got on well.

"Sorry, I'm late." Draco apologized as he ran towards me. I saw a hickey on his neck and I tried to ignore the weird feeling.

"It's fine, I want to meet your friends," I replied. He nodded as we went somewhere, I saw two people standing there. We walked towards them.

"Y/N, this is Theo and Blaise. My best friends." Draco introduced as the two of them waved at me.

"Hi Y/N." Theo smiled and I smiled back.

"Hello Theo and Blaise, it's nice to meet you two," I said.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N." Blaise smiled and I nodded as I got to know them better as they were pretty chill.

"Hey, guys." A girl walked up to us with a smile.

"Hi, Pansy." Theo waved as she look at me and extended her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Pansy. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Y/N, Draco's friend," I replied as she let out a gasp.

"Friend?" She asked. I looked at Draco giving him a confused look as he let out a sigh.

"Astoria doesn't like me having friends that are girls..." He explained as Theo let out a chuckle.

"Mate, she's a jealous freak." Theo laughed.

"She is," Draco replied. "But I want this relationship to work." I nodded as I needed to find a way to make fall for me.

Astoria POV

I was pacing around in my apartment while Damian watched me with an amused smile on his face.

"They are getting closer together, I need to find a way to separate them. I want Y/N away from Draco." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"And what do you have in mind?" Damian asked, walking towards me.

"Make her fall in love with you," I replied as I took out my phone to show him a picture of Y/N. "That's her."

"You want me to make her fall in love with me?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied and he nodded, wrapping his arms around me.

"Anything for you, baby." He whispered. I smirked, Draco is mine.

Your POV

After a few hours chatting with his friends, Draco and I decided to walk around when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized as the person shooked his head.

"Don't worry, I didn't see you." He flashed me a smile, extending his hand out. "Damian Arias, nice to meet you." I shooked his hand and returned the smile.

"Y/N Sinclair." I introduced myself as we locked eyes. "Nice to meet you too Damian."

"And I'm Draco Malfoy." Draco interrupted with a forced smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too," Damian replied. I noticed Draco's mood change while I talked to Damian.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to get coffee with me?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"I'd love to." I beamed and he smiled.

"Great, how about tomorrow night at Patisserie Valerie?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect, let me give you my number." We exchanged phone numbers as he smiled. "See you tomorrow Damian." I waved as he walked away. He turned around and waved at me.

"Bye beautiful!" He called out and I couldn't help but blush. I watched him walk away as he was no longer in view.

"Are you serious, you're going to that so—called date with him?" Draco asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, so?" I replied as I looked at him as his pale face flushed in pink color.

"You barely know him!" He exclaimed. "What if he hurts you? Or kidnaps you?"

"Draco, I'm gonna get to know him. We're gonna be meeting at a public place where people can see if something goes wrong. Why do you care about who I see?" I asked angrily.

"I-um...I don't want you to be hurt." He replied, looking down and I smirked.

This boy is bloody jealous.

"I can take care of myself." I huffed as he let out a sigh.

"Fine." He replied as he rolled his eyes. "I'll see you later."

"Bye..." I said as he walked away. I made my way to my hotel building then walked into the hotel room to see Isabella leave a note on the counter. I read it.

'Went out, see you later :p'

I decided to plan about what I'm gonna do, I can't believe Draco got jealous. It was really cute to see him jealous but he's dating Astoria - oh she would be pissed. I decided to take a nap.

Draco POV

I went back home as I called Theo to come over. The door knocked as I walked to the door I opened it to find Theo standing on the other side of the door.

"Hey mate, what's going on?" He asked as I let out a sigh. I let him inside as we walked to the living room, we sat down on the couch. I began to tell him what happened in the past few hours.

"And now she agreed to have coffee with him tomorrow night." I ran my hand through my hair while Theo let out a laugh as he shooked his head which confused me. "What?" I asked.

"You're jealous." He smirked while my eyes widen.

"I'm not. I'm dating Astoria." I defended myself while he shooked his head.

"Admit it Draco, ever since you met Y/N, you have fallen in love with her." He explained. "The way you look at her, you smile when you see her."

"I―" I began but he cut me off.

"Draco, if you truly love Y/N then tell her how you feel. I can tell that you're not happy with Astoria." He sighed. "If you truly love her, go get her before another man gets her." He said.

"What do you want me to say to her?" I asked angrily.

"Tell her what your emotions are telling you. Tell her that you have fallen in love with her." Theo shrugged. "I don't know Y/N well but you do. You know her well enough."

"I'm gonna tell her what I feel about her maybe Y/N is the one for me and I'll end things with Astoria," I replied and he patted my back.

"Good luck." He replied. I'm gonna confess my feelings to Y/N, I won't let Damian take her away from me.

✵☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.

write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!