𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐞𝐮𝐫

Draco POV

I grunted as I pulled myself up the pole, I was doing chin-ups. I was currently in the gym along with Blaise and Theo who were also doing exercise.

"I can't believe it," Theo spoke after finishing his exercise, grabbing a small towel to wipe his sweat. "Out of all the three of us, I wouldn't think Draco would be the first one to get married."

I chuckled as I finished my exercise and sat down on the bench, drinking my water bottle.

"Well, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. So I want to marry her." I smiled.

"When's the wedding?" Blaise asked.

"In a few weeks," I replied. Blaise raised an eyebrow.

"Your father agreed?" He asked, quite shocked.

"Yes, my mother managed to convince him to give Y/N a chance," I said and Theo gave a playful punch at my shoulder.

"Imagine in a few years, there will be little blonde babies running around," Theo smirked. Blaise laughed while I rolled my eyes.

"I bet 50 bucks that their first child will come out looking with platinum blonde hair," Blaise told Theo while I sighed.

"Bet," Theo replied, shaking Blaise's hand on the agreement.

"Where is Y/N?" Blaise asked.

"She went with my mother to go dress shopping," I replied, letting out a sigh.

"You wanted to go too?" Theo asked, laughing while I glared at him.

"Yes," I responded bluntly, resting my hand under my chin. "I wanted to see the dress on her."

"Just think about it, you will be the one to be taking it off," Theo smirked while a blush crept on my cheeks.

"True," I replied with a small smirk on my face as they groaned but I shooked my head, laughing at them.

Your POV

"Y/N, how about this dress?" Narcissa held out a beautiful wedding dress after I tried out the fifth wedding dress. It was a hard decision to make, all of them looked beautiful.

"It's really beautiful but there are so many dresses that are beautiful as well. What if Draco won't like the dress that I choose?" I asked, my face full of panic. Narcissa chuckled and shooked her head.

"Don't stress yourself out dear, I remember being so nervous about choosing my wedding dress." Narcissa sighed. I smiled, grabbed the wedding dress from her hands, and tried it on.

I walked out of the fitting room to show Narcissa the dress and she let out a sigh.

"It's perfect for you." She said with a smile. I looked into the mirror and smiled, absolutely loving the dress.

Pick your dress: