𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since Draco asked me to be his girlfriend. He has showered me with love and affection. Right now we were walking around, just talking about our days.

"I want you to meet my parents." He said as I looked at him.

"Are you sure? What if they don't like me?" I said nervously. He interlocked our fingers and stroked them to calm me down.

"They won't hate you. My mother will adore you, she was the one who wanted to meet you." He replied.

"What about your father?" I asked and he let out a sigh.

"He doesn't like me dating you, he said that Astoria was the perfect match for me but he can't control who I date and I want to be with you." I nodded. "My mother is making dinner at six pm, wear something nice."

"Okay, I'll text you later." He nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck to place a kiss on his lips before leaving him to walk back to my house. I was gonna be face to face with Lucius Malfoy, the person who killed my brother or the people he works with. I opened up my closet and selected different types of outfits for the dinner.

"What's up with you?" I turned my head to see Isabella leaning against the doorframe as she watched me choose different outfits.

"I'm gonna meet Draco's parents," I replied, going back to find a perfect outfit.

"So, you're gonna meet Lucius Malfoy?" She asked. I nodded, not looking up.

"Unfortunately yes." I huffed as I looked up, walking around the room. "I'm gonna meet the devil."

"Are you worried that he might know you?" She asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "Draco said that his father isn't happy with him dating me."

"Oh." She replied. "I hope it goes well." She smiled and I nodded.

"I hope," I replied as I finally chose a nice outfit. I decided to tease Isabella a bit. "So how's Theo?" She blushed when I mention Theo's name.

"He and I are getting closer, he is such a nice guy," Isabella replied with a small smile.

"I hope you find happiness being with him," I said and she gave me a slight nod.

"I think I finally found love." She beamed as she walked out of the room. I decided to get prepared to meet his parents. I just hope Lucius doesn't realize I'm the daughter of his enemy.

I walked out of my room to get something to eat. I played with my necklace as I continue to eat my food. I couldn't stop thinking of what could have been Ozan's last moments. I wished I knew how he felt before his death but whatever happened I can't change the past.

"Are you thinking about him?" Isabella asked. I nodded and let out a sigh

"I keep wondering what happened when he died," I replied and she frowned.

"Will you ever tell Draco about Ozan?" She asked.

"I don't know..." I replied. "I know one day Draco has to know about the truth but I'm not sure how he's gonna react."

"Let's not worry about that, you ready?" She asked. I nodded. I looked at my phone to know that Draco is waiting for me.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later, Draco is waiting for me." I said, leaving the house. I saw Draco leaning against his car.

"Hello, darling." He smiled at me as he walked towards me.

"Hello," I replied. He kissed my lips before pulling away.