𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐬

A/N: In this chapter, we will look at Atla's past and why he is so cruel and heartless. This chapter will contain death, mental health, and coping.

☕︎︎✍︎︎☕︎︎

Your POV

After meeting Atlas. I knew there was something about him. That necklace meant something to him and I wanted to know the backstory. I agreed to meet up with him today, his reason was he wanted to show me something.

"Love." Draco's voice calls out. I looked at him as he entered the room. I smiled at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just looking at the many books," I replied, my finger gently grazed the spine of the books. He smiled and came closer to me, chuckling to himself.

"I often would come in here to read any books that interested me." He replied. I smiled and grabbed his wheelchair and rolled him near to the sofa in the corner. I sat down on the sofa as I watched Draco try to move his toes. His legs have begun to strengthen but he still needs help to walk. "This therapy is really helpful. I can move my toes."

"I'm proud of you my love." I smiled, leaning down to kiss his lips. "You don't know how much I'm so happy that you are trying. I see how much effort you put into being able to walk again."

"With you by my side. I can do this." He replied with a smile. I caressed his cheek and admired him before I stood up.

"How's the cane?" I asked. He let out a groan and rolled his eyes.

"It makes me feel old." He laughed, shaking his head. I giggled and shook my head and went behind him to wrap my arms around him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"But it makes you look attracted," I whispered in his ear. He turned his head to the side and smirked.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. He laughed and I smiled. I stood up grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and began to walk out of the room and walked around the manor, enjoying each other's company. He looked up at me and admired me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

"Admiring your beauty, sans coeur." He replied. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to my knuckles. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"How did I get so lucky to find someone like you?" I asked.

"I ask the same thing every morning I wake up." He said with a cheeky smile. "You truly are perfect." We left the room before I left Draco to meet up with Atlas.

"Hello, Atlas." I greeted him with a smile. He nodded, not returning the smile. I noticed he was wearing a jacket. "Where did you get that jacket?" He shrugged and slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Found it on some guy sleeping on a bench." He replied. My eyes widen.

"You stole it from a homeless person?" I asked in disbelief but he didn't answer and turned around to walk away. I let out a huff of annoyance. I quickly followed him. "Where are we even going?" He didn't respond, now I'm beginning to regret meeting with Atlas. We walked to a cemetery.

Turn around. Turn around. Get away from him, he's gonna kill you. He's a criminal who wants to murder more people. Run.

My feet don't stop moving. I continue to follow him. I should have not saved him and allowed him to die on the street just like he asked. He doesn't stop walking like he knows this place like the back of his head and I'm trying to catch up to him.

He finally stops in front of a tombstone. He doesn't say a word and looks down at the grave in front of him. My eyes followed too.

Celestia Warren; 1996-2016