𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Your POV

I was at home, making food for myself as I couldn't stop smiling at Draco's proposal.

"Where were you?" Isabella asked. I looked up.

"I was at Draco's place," I replied, grabbing a plate.

"What's got you all smiling?" She asked.

"He asked me to marry him," I replied. Her eyes widen. "I said yes."

"Y/N, marriage is a huge deal." She said. I sighed, knowing that she was right.

"I know but I love him...and he loves me too," I replied. "We're getting married." She smiled and hugged me.

"I can't believe you're getting married before me." I laughed and shooked my head.

"You better catch the flowers." She blushed and laughed along.

"I don't think Theo is ready to get married but I will still catch the flowers." She beamed and I nodded. My phone rang and I looked at it to see Draco was calling me.

"Ooh, your husband is calling you." She teased while I rolled my eyes. She walked away.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello, darling." He replied. "I'm calling to check on my soon-to-be-wife." He deepened his accent while I giggled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm taking you to dinner tonight. I invited everyone so dress in something beautiful." He replied.

"Why?" I asked but he chuckled.

"It's a surprise, darling." He replied. "Isabella will take you to the location at seven."

"Alright, Draco Malfoy," I replied. "I love you."

"I love you too, darling." He replied. We chatted for a while until he hung up saying that his father was looking for him.

"I guess your husband told you about tonight," Isabella said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah. Do you know what's tonight?" I asked. She smirked. "You know...now tell me."

"I can't." She replied. "Draco told me not to say a thing about tonight, no how much you beg." I huffed and crossed my arms. "Now let's get you ready." She dragged me to my room.

She began to find an outfit while I sat on the chair, watching her decide which dress to wear.

"Found it." She grinned, handing the dress to me. I went to the bathroom to put it on then I walked out. "Perfect."

"It's a beautiful dress," I said, staring at myself in the full—length mirror.

"Now for your hair." She said as I sat down. She began work on my hair, I was on my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I knew this was gonna take a while.