𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟

Your POV

It's been weeks since my brother's arrest. My dad is trying everything to get him free but everything is now turning complicated, I've been visiting Ozan whenever I can and each time he breaks down from being locked up here and it breaks my heart seeing him in tears.

At school, everyone stares at me or talks shit about me behind my back. I already lost a few friends just because of Ozan's arrest but I will prove to everyone that Ozan is innocent. At home, it feels odd not having him annoy me or say a remark about what I'm doing and I miss that.

Right now I'm visiting Ozan in his prison cell talking about his trial and what's going on with me.

"How's school?" He changed the subject.

"Okay," I replied. "I ignore the stares from everyone but I know you are innocent, you didn't kill Jade."

"Thank you." He smiled gently cupping my face through the cells. "For not leaving me all alone and for believing me."

"You're my twin, my other half and I will never leave you not like this," I replied looking into his eyes. I saw a look of help, comfort, and desperation. "Be strong Ozan, soon we will get you out." He nodded as a guard walked up to me.

"Time's up!" He snarled at us. Ozan let go of my face as we both sighed, I looked at Ozan as his eyes pleaded with me not to leave.

"I'll come back tomorrow," I assured him, he lowered his head and nodded. The guard led me out. I walked out of the police station to be met by reporters crowding me around, they bombed me with questions.

"Y/N, is it true that your brother killed Jade Whitson?" A reporter shoved their mic up my face waiting for an answer.

"Y/N, how is your family dealing with your brother's situation?" Another asked eagerly.

"Your brother is responsible for the murder of Jade Whitson." An angry reporter stated. I turned my head to glare at that reporter.

"My brother didn't kill Jade, he is innocent." I hissed as I began to walk away. "We will prove his innocence."

I got in the car and began to drive away leaving the reporters stunned but I didn't care. Ozan is innocent I know he is, I decided to go home to get everything out of my head. I wish everything went back to normal.

Draco POV

"Jade Whitson, 17 ans, a été retrouvée morte après avoir assisté à une fête, des policiers ont arrêté 18 ans, Oz─"

Astoria turned off the tv making me look at her.

"Astoria, I was watching the news." I rolled my eyes as she placed her hand on her hip.

"We're in France for vacation, we should spend our time here." She said, why did I begin dating her? Right because I thought she was the perfect girl for me.

"I'm sorry, love. We should spend time together and enjoy our vacation." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a kiss which soon became heated as we headed to the bedroom.

Your POV

I flipped through the pages of the photo album that had a ton of photos of Ozan and me as a memory flooded to my mind when we were seven years old.

Flashback

"Ozan!" I shouted as I ran towards him seeing a group of boys taunting at my brother.

"Ooh, your sister came to save the day." The taller boy laughed sending me to glare at him. I saw Ozan's face covered in blood and I kneeled down