𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Draco POV

I woke up to see Y/N sound asleep with her arms wrapped around my waist. I brushed some hair to the side and kissed her forehead.

"Wake up my love," I whispered. She groaned and tightened her grip around my torso. I chuckled. "Come on my darling. We have to get out of bed." She opened her eyes to stare into mine. I smiled.

"Good morning." She replied, letting out a small yawn.

"Good morning," I replied, kissing her forehead. She unwrapped her arms around me and sat up, stretching her arms out before getting out of bed. I did the same thing too and took a quick shower while Y/N decided to make breakfast. I finished my shower and went to the kitchen to see her placing the two plates on the table.

"Breakfast is ready." She looked up to give me a smile. I sat down across from her and ate breakfast with her, talking about our plans for the day.

"I need to run some errands, I will be back soon." I pecked her lips before leaving the house.

Your POV

I decided to visit Narcissa since Draco has left. I can start finding evidence in Lucius' house. I left my home and drove to the Malfoy's residence to be greeted by the housemaid.

"Hello Y/N, come in." She greeted me with a smile. I stepped inside and walked towards the living room to see Narcissa reading a book. She glanced from her book and smiled at me.

"Take a seat Y/N." She closed her book and placed it on the table before looking at the maid. "Emilia, please make us a cup of tea."

"Right away ma'am." Emilia nodded before walking to the kitchen to make tea.

"How are you dear?" Narcissa asked.

"I'm fine," I replied. "How are you Narcissa?"

"I'm fine too dear." She replied. We chatted for a few minutes until Emilia came back, holding a tray with two cups filled with tea.

"Here are your teas, Mrs. Malfoy." Emilia set the tray on the coffee table with a nod. Narcissa smiled at her.

"Thank you, Emilia, you may leave us." Narcissa excused her. Emilia nodded once again before excusing herself.

"How's Astoria's pregnancy?" I asked, picking up a cup and lifting it up to my lips.

"Everything is well with her pregnancy and the baby is healthy." She replied. I nodded. "Y/N, I really appreciate for supporting Draco throughout this and understanding the whole situation. I'm happy that you accept the baby and I know soon you and Draco will have a child."

"I'm not bothered by Draco becoming a father but it bugs me that Astoria always rubs her pregnancy whenever I'm around her." I let out a sigh, taking another sip of my tea.

"I understand, I will speak to Astoria." I nodded, feeling a bit better that she understands me. I needed to excuse myself to find evidence against Lucius. "I need to use the restroom."

"I will wait here dear." She replied, taking another sip. I nodded before getting up and leaving the living room, walking past the bathroom to Lucius' office. I quietly opened the door before quickly shutting it behind me, locking it. I began opening all of the drawers trying to find any documents.

"He knows how to hide away his tracks." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. I couldn't ask Narcissa or Draco about this. I opened a drawer to find scattered papers. "Maybe not so clever." I took out the papers and looked through them. These weren't just papers but were documents of people lands. Reading each of them, my eyes widened when I realized that he doesn't threaten these innocent people to give up their properties but also kills them if they don't agree.