𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐬

Draco POV

I paced around my house, why was I so upset about Y/N?

Because you are in love with her.

My conscience was right. I'm in love with Y/N. I wish I told her that I love her. Blaise and Theo came over after I told them what happened.

"Draco, I'm not good with advice about relationships." Blaise began. "But you can't say anything if she wants to date Damian, you are in a relationship and she is happy with the guy and you should be happy for her."

"Why did I have to fall in love with her when I'm dating Astoria? I wished I had met her earlier." I sighed as they gave me sympathy.

The next day I was walking around, Astoria called me to ask if I wanted to come over but I told her I was busy. I went to a park to find Y/N and Damian sitting on the bench, she was smiling at him. I hid behind a tree as I listened to their conversation.

"Will you like to go on a date with me?" Damian asked as Y/N fidgeted with her fingers.

"Can I think about it?" She asked nervously.

"Of course." He smiled as he took out his phone. "I need to go but I'll text you later." He stood up as he left. Y/N let out a sigh, I decided to walk up to her.

"Hey, Draco." She waved as I sat down next to her.

"Hi," I replied as we just sat there. "You and Damian are awfully close..."

"Yeah, he seems like a nice guy and I want to get to know him better." She replied. "How are you and Astoria?"

"Not so good," I replied as she looked at me with a sympathetic look. "I fell out of love with her."

"Oh." She replied, not knowing how to react. "Does she know that you fell out of love with her?"

"No," I replied, running a hand through my hair. "Please don't date Damian," I begged as she looked at me.

"Why not?" She hissed angrily. "You can't tell me who I can date!"

"He's not the right one for you!" I shouted as she stood up, letting out a scoff.

"You know what Draco, I thought you would be happy for me since we're friends but—" I cut her off.

"Go ahead and date him. Go be his whore! See if I care!" I screamed. She glared at me.

"You're an arsehole Draco Malfoy!" She shouted as she walked away leaving me all alone.

Your POV

I couldn't believe that he said that to me.

Go be his whore! See if I care!

He's bloody jealous. I thought as I left Draco standing there. I'm gonna play hard to get, I walked back home to form my next plan.

"What are you thinking about?" Isabella asked when she walked in with a bag of groceries as she set down the bags on the ground.

"Draco got mad when I mentioned Damian," I replied as she raised an eyebrow.

"Now what?" She asked.

"I'm gonna play hard to get," I said with a small smile. "Damian asked me out on a date."

"Are you gonna say yes?" She asked.

"I don't know. Damian is a nice guy but I only see him as a friend." I shrugged as I helped Isabella put away the food.

"I don't want you to get your heart broken." She said. I shooked my head.

"I'm not gonna fall in love with him, I just need to use him to get the information I need." She let out a sigh as she leaned against the counter.