𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Your POV

It's been a few days since I went to identify Ozan, I kept the ring with me as I questioned myself of who those initials belong to. I had a suspicion of who might be; Lucius Malfoy but I need evidence to confirm it.

Today was Ozan's funeral, I was getting dressed as I saw my parents trying not to break down but I knew one of us would break down. We left the house in silence, neither of us said a word and we didn't need to. We were all grieving differently, my parents lost a son while I lost a brother.

We arrived at the church to see many people giving us sympathy for the loss of Ozan. My parents acknowledge them while I stayed quiet, unsure how to respond to them. My parents and I sat in the front row getting a good view of my brother's coffin. I zoned out of the entire ceremony until I was called up to read the speech that I wrote for this occasion. I walked up to stand and took a glance at everyone, some were crying, others didn't know how to react. I cleared my throat as I began to read my letter.

"Dear Ozan, we grew up together for eighteen years of our lives. We made amazing memories, had a few laughs, shared a few tears if one of us got hurt. You never left my side as I never left yours, we promised each other we would have each other's and be there for each other but today you couldn't keep your promise as you left this world onto a next world without me." I heard a few quiet gasps but I continued reading. "Your final days were your darkest but I never left your side, it hurts me to lose you, to never hear your voice again or see that smile you gave me whenever you tried to cheer me up. I'm gonna make this short but I wanna leave you with this, I will always be there for you as long as you're always there for me. I love you Ozan and I will miss you so much."

There were a few claps from the guests as I folded my letter, tears rolled down my face as I walked down, going back to my seat. I lowered my head as I prayed for Ozan to give me strength, to help me heal from his tragic death to continue with my life.

As the priest finished the ceremony, we walked outside to where Ozan will be laid to rest. I watched as they lowered Ozan's coffin into the ground, unable to believe that I was saying goodbye to him. I heard my mom heart—wrenching cries as she was saying goodbye to her only son,

That's when she tried to throw herself on top of his grave only to be held back by my dad and another person as she cried out. "My son, my son." Over and over again.

I didn't know how to react to my mom's sudden outburst but I knew she was hurting as well, having to bury her child. It was hard for all of us, they placed the tombstone as they finished burying him, many people gave us consoles as Isabella hugged me.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Ozan." She cried softly and I nodded, not trusting my words to say something. "I know he's innocent."

"He is innocent," I replied. "I'm gonna find out the truth."

"I will be always there for you whenever you need something." She offered. I smiled a bit.

"Thank you but right now I want to clear my mind." She nodded and gave me friendly smile.

"I understand." She replied walking away from me. I sat down as I stared at his tombstone.

Ozan Windsor

Loving son, brother, and friend.

You will live in our hearts.

I let out a sigh as the words didn't sink in, seeing his name on the tombstone hit me that he was no longer here and that hurt me.

"You know what happened when you die. I'm gonna find out the truth about your death, they want everyone to believe that you killed yourself but I will prove them wrong." I said, closing my eyes to not let the tears spill but it was no use. "I already have one evidence of your killer but I will need more and I won't stop until you get justice." I stood up and left the cemetery, I had a plan to find out the truth. It's my mission to know what happened when Ozan died.

I will find out how my brother died.

𓆙

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, What do you think what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!