𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

Draco POV

I opened my eyes as the hangover hit me. I held my head with my hand, closing my eyes as I sat up, a groan escaped my lips then I looked over to see Astoria sleeping next to me, her clothes scattered to the ground. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning Draco." She sat up, wrapping the sheets tightly around her. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Astoria, what happened last night?" I asked as she tilt her head to the side.

"You don't remember?" I shooked my head. "Well...isn't it obvious? We had sex Draco."

"Astoria, this was a mistake. I was drunk out of my mind. I love Y/N." I said.

"I don't think Y/N won't be happy to know that we slept with each other." I grabbed my phone to see the photo send to Y/N and she has seen it.

"Get out! Get out!" I screamed out. She began to dress, leaving my house. I put on my trousers and threw on a shirt. I had to explain everything. I hope she forgives me.

Your POV

I cried into Isabella's arms as she rubbed my back. I couldn't believe he would do that.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/N." She whispered while I sobbed.

"I thought he loved me," I replied. "He just used me."

"I'm gonna kill him when I see him. He hurt you." She replied with a hint of anger in her voice. "I warned him of what would happen if he hurt you."

"I shouldn't have fallen deeply in love with him. I should have continued with my plan but I had to fall in love with him." I cried as the doorbell rang. "If it's him, I don't want to see him."

"I'll put him in his place." She replied, getting up while I lay on the bed, tears falling down my face. I was fooled to love a Malfoy. I heard their conversation a bit.

"I need to talk to her please." Draco plead, I could hear the hurt and desperation in his voice.

"She doesn't want to see you, Malfoy." Isabella hissed. "You hurt her badly! You played with her emotions."

"I know but I want her to hear what I have to say, please." He begged by this I had gotten out of bed and wiped away my tears. I walked out to see Isabella pushing Draco out of the door.

"Isa, stop," I said, taking a deep breath. "Let me have a moment with him." She looked at me with a worried look.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded, and she glared at Draco before walking away. Draco and I were quiet for a moment.

"Y/N, I know sorry isn't enough but I know you are hurt by that photo but I was drunk out of my mind last night...I didn't mean to hurt you. I know my actions aren't excused for what I did but I only love you." He spoke.

"Is that why you wanted to marry me? To be your personal sex slave?" He shooked his head as tears rolled down my face. "To just give you pleasure whenever you felt bloody horny."

"No, Y/N. That wasn't my reason and you know it." His voice broke as he tried to touch my hands.

"Don't, please." I backed away. "You went to her. You went to Astoria after your father denied our marriage. I wish I had never fallen in love with you."

"Don't say that, love. I know I regret what I did last night and I will carry this guilt with me every day, reminding me that I hurt you." He looked down. "Please forgive me."

"I can't," I whispered as he got on his knees, his hands holding mine as he looked up at me.

"It hurts me to know that I'm the cause of your tears. Darling, I don't remember what happened last night but I will always wait for you. I will never forgive myself if you don't forgive me." He whispered.

"Draco, get up," I said as he stood up. We were both crying. His eyes held guilt and sadness. "We both need time apart. You just played my emotions as if I was a piece of toy...you just used me..."

"Darling, I—" I cut him off.

"That you what?! That you fucked your ex last night! That you were drunk out of your mind to just go back running to your ex, hoping she was able to solve your problems!" I snapped. He lowered his head. "I was stupid enough to let you enter my heart, just for you to break it."

"Y/N..." He began but I shooked my head.

"You've done a lot of damage, I can't forgive you. You can call me heartless but you were the one who hurt me." I said. "Go Malfoy, I never want to see you again." He nodded, turning around as I watched him walk away.

"You have to forget about him, Y/N." I turned around to see Isabella standing near the doorframe. "You have to continue with your plan."

"I can't..." I replied as more tears streamed down my face. "I already loved him too much to forget about him." Isabella wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed, letting every emotion out. "Why is love so hard?" I asked myself.

Draco POV

I walked down the street with my head down. I hurt her and it wasn't my intention, the hurt in her eyes as she screamed at me. I deserved it. She doesn't deserve my pity, she doesn't deserve my mistakes, she doesn't deserve me.

I walked to my parent's house, I couldn't go back to my house as I knew that it brought my own mistakes.

"Draco." I heard my mother's call but I ignored her and went straight to my old room and lay on the bed when I heard the door open.

"Go away," I murmured. I heard a sigh.

"Draco." My mother's voice said. I felt the bed dip as she sat down. I looked at her and her expression changed once she saw me in tears. "What happened?"

"Y/N doesn't want to see me anymore," I replied as she frowned.

"Why? What happened between you two?" She asked, clearly upset. I told her everything that happened.

"And now she hates me." I whimpered as she hugged me.

"Draco, I'm sure she doesn't hate you completely. This is just a minor setback between the two of you." She replied. "She will forgive you and I know you two will reconcile."

"Hopefully." I sighed, staring at the ring. "Why is father so against Y/N? Why can't he accept her?"

"I'll talk to him. I hate seeing you like this. I just want you to be happy, your father shouldn't decide who you are destined to be with." She said. "Everything will turn out fine."

☀︎︎☁︎︎☽

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? Y/N and Draco are both hurting but will the two reconcile? I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!