𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Your POV

It's been a month since Astoria announced her pregnancy to everyone and she gets every opportunity to rub her pregnancy to my face, telling everyone that Lucius is already spoiling the unborn child and is planning to buy the baby the best house. Tension has raised between Lucius and me as he kept rubbing the fact that Astoria can give him a grandchild. I overheard him talking to his friend a bit of their conversation.

"I can't believe Astoria is expecting Draco's child. That baby will be a true Malfoy. I wish Draco realizes that Astoria can give him everything, he should have married Astoria, she is more worthy to become a Malfoy." Lucius smirked.

"What about Y/N? She's a lovely woman. She understands that Draco is gonna become a father, she truly loves Draco, they are made for each other." The man said.

I ignored Astoria's comments about her pregnancy and focus on the plan. I was with Isabella, helping her with the carrots.

"Something bothering you?" Isabella asked. I let out a sigh and place down the knife.

"Astoria's pregnancy," I replied. "She keeps getting every opportunity to comment on her pregnancy to my face whenever she sees me. I feel like she wants me to react, let my guard down." She let out a sigh and sat down.

"I know it must be hard for you to see Draco being worried about his child and taking care of Astoria but  don't let her get under your skin." I nodded.

"I don't know how much I can take. Am I a bad person to wish that sometimes I don't want Draco's child to exist?" I let out a sigh.

"Y/N, you aren't a bad person. I know things will be complicated but I know you are a strong person who doesn't let other people tear you down." I let out a deep breath and nodded, playing with the chain of my necklace. Isabella noticed the gesture and smiled. "Do you ever take it off?"

"No," I replied, looking down at the chain. "It calms me down whenever I get anxious. Besides, it's silver and it reminds me of Draco's eyes."

"It's so cute how Draco has a nickname for you. Especially when he says it French." She let out a sigh while I smiled.

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." She nodded as I hugged her before leaving her house. I went back home to prepare the food when I heard the door open.

"Love, I'm home!" Draco's voice called out as he walked into the kitchen. I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello darling, how was work?" I asked as he walked towards me, wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on my shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"It was alright. I just wanted to come home to you." He replied, kissing my shoulder. "What are you making?" He poked his head to the side to look down at the pot.

"I'm making pasta," I replied, turning my head to look at him. "How about you set up the table while I finish cooking the pasta."

"Alright." He replied before pressing his lips against mine for a sweet sensual kiss. He pulled away before unwrapping his arms around me and leaving the kitchen to set up the table. I turned off the stove and picked up the pot and walked to the table to see Draco finishing setting up the table.

"The food is ready," I said, placing down the pot and beginning to eat.

"My mother met a long-time friend yesterday and she hasn't spoken to her in years," Draco said as I tilt my head to the side.

"What's her name?" I asked, picking at the leftovers of the pasta.

"Aranza." He replied. This made me raise my head in utter shock. "Darling, are you okay?"